JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

'sallyc' wrote:

Elaine

I think you might have hit on an idea here to make things interesting - we could all be called by our pets' names, although I don't have a pet so you can call me 'Fluffy!'

I shall be paying my balance this week and booking both the optional excursions which makes it seem a little closer.

Roll on May.

Sally

Yes, about 12 weeks to go if I`m not mistaken. How many pounds can I lose - got to get a new cossie!

Best wishes, "a goldfish called John" ?

I wonder if any of the peeps on that departure fancy a little walk into the hills to Punta Licosa? I wanted to do it last time but was nervous of walking on my own.

A goldfish called John. :thumbup:

Yes, I always love a walk, it`s not a good idea to go walking alone. Not heard of Punta Licosa, so I`ll have to look that up. Diet going well, so far!:thumbup:

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Skye' wrote:

I've just booked for 5th May too. I'm flying from Gatwick, but will have to fly down from Glasgow. Luckily the flight times are good so I don't have to stay the night, as I usually do.

My pet is ..............Skye! (Surprise, surprise)

Is it Cilla? or Isla?

Skye
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

Is it Cilla?

Hahaha!

I'm up for a walk too, though not too sure about the 'over the hills' bit! It does look beautiful though.

http://www.paestum.de/en/cilento.htm 

I'm not doing the Amalfi drive, I've done it before from Sorrento. May do the other one, I'll make up my mind when I'm there.

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Skye' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Is it Cilla?

Hahaha!

I'm up for a walk too, though not too sure about the 'over the hills' bit! It does look beautiful though.

I'm not doing the Amalfi drive, I've done it before from Sorrento. May do the other one, I'll make up my mind when I'm there.

We may not be super fit, but surely not "over the hill"!

I don`t think I will be doing Amalfi/Ravello as I have done it before and stayed in Ravello. It is sometimes good to have a relaxing day, right enough. I will be doing the National Park one.

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

'Skye' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Is it Cilla?

Hahaha!

I don`t think I will be doing Amalfi/Ravello as I have done it before and stayed in Ravello. It is sometimes good to have a relaxing day, right enough. I will be doing the National Park one.

Here you go folks

http://www.paestum.de/en/cilenf03.htm 

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

'Skye' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Is it Cilla?

Hahaha!

Here you go folks

That looks lovely. You will have to let me know how you get on. I am on the 9th June tour. Mel x

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

'Skye' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Is it Cilla?

Hahaha!

Here you go folks

That looks fantastic. How far is it (approx), would love to do it.:)

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

'Skye' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Is it Cilla?

Hahaha!

Here you go folks

That looks fantastic. How far is it (approx), would love to do it.:)

Wanted to say first of all how great it is to actually be able to be in contact with some fellow travellers pre trip. :thumbup:

As for that walk? I am not actually sure. It's just something I read up on post my last visit to Cilento (I think I was always intending to go back). I am hoping the hotel reception will be able to give more information. I am also hoping to go on the local transport up to Castellabate as the introductory trip spends very little time there.

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Only a few days to go now. The forecast is looking a little shaky so I think a raincoat will be necessary 😞.

I'm planning on getting to the airport around 1200 and grabbing some lunch at Garfunkel's which is on the upper level after Security if anybody wants to join me. I'll make sure my JY label is showing!

Sally

Skye
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sallyc' wrote:

Only a few days to go now. The forecast is looking a little shaky so I think a raincoat will be necessary 😞.

I'm planning on getting to the airport around 1200 and grabbing some lunch at Garfunkel's which is on the upper level after Security if anybody wants to join me. I'll make sure my JY label is showing!

Sally

Hi Sally

Not long now! I'll be flying down from Glasgow on Sunday morning, not sure I'll have time to eat, it's quite a tight transfer. I'll look out for you at the gate though.

Exciting, isn't it?

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Skye' wrote:

'sallyc' wrote:

Sally

Hi Sally

Not long now! I'll be flying down from Glasgow on Sunday morning, not sure I'll have time to eat, it's quite a tight transfer. I'll look out for you at the gate though.

Exciting, isn't it?

Oh no not ropey weather AGAIN!! See you soon folks!

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Skye' wrote:

'sallyc' wrote:

Sally

Hi Sally

Exciting, isn't it?

Yes, very exciting. Serious packing now in progress! Whatever the weather, it will certainly be warmer than Scotland! See you at Gatwick.:cool: P.S. I do love Scotland.

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

'Skye' wrote:

'sallyc' wrote:

Sally

Hi Sally

Exciting, isn't it?

Yes, very exciting. Serious packing now in progress! Whatever the weather, it will certainly be warmer than Scotland! See you at Gatwick.:cool: P.S. I do love Scotland.

In the middle of packing at the moment. Wet weather gear is installed!!

Bosuncat
(Member)
Waves to Sally, Margaret, Skye and especially " Deputy David" :thumbup: Lovely meeting you all!!
Skye
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Waves to Sally, Margaret, Skye and especially " Deputy David" :thumbup: Lovely meeting you all!!

Waves back, Bosuncat!

What a fabulous holiday! I just couldn't fault anything about it.

Great crowd, too. Lovely meeting so many forum members. Hope to meet again.

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Skye' wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

Waves back, Bosuncat!

I agree! Have heard from you and Sally on here but Margaret and Deputy David seem to be M.I.A. Hope they are ok!

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Skye' wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

Waves back, Bosuncat!

Ditto, lovely holiday, lovely people. Enjoyed every minute.

Unable to send photos Hazel, my computer has developed a mind of its own - will ring. Hope you made it home safe and sound to "sunny" Scotland.

More waves, Margaret :cool:

Skye
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

'Skye' wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

Waves back, Bosuncat!

Ditto, lovely holiday, lovely people. Enjoyed every minute.

Unable to send photos Hazel, my computer has developed a mind of its own - will ring. Hope you made it home safe and sound to "sunny" Scotland.

More waves, Margaret :cool:

Safely home, thanks Margaret - and arrived at the same time as my suitcase!:thumbup:

Believe it or not, today we had sunshine, was able to show off my tan. I think it's going to rain tomorrow though.:(

Not to worry about the photos I haven't got round to sorting mine out yet. Got some good ones though.

Bosuncat
(Member)
Waiting to see the pics with interest!

:thumbup: