JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Cilento Coast - Hello to anyone going to Cilento Coast 5th May. This is my second Just You holiday, the first was Andalucia - absolutely wonderful.

Margaret :thumbup:

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Margaret

I'm doing this one. The later date in May and the two dates in June are already fully booked. When I enquired a couple of days ago there were 13 of us booked aged from 40 to 80's so it should be a varied group. The feedback for the hotel is brilliant and the extra excursions look fab so it should be a great holiday.

Sally

DavidH
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

Cilento Coast - Hello to anyone going to Cilento Coast 5th May. This is my second Just You holiday, the first was Andalucia - absolutely wonderful.

Hi Margaret

I am also going to the Cliento Coast on the 5th May, I also went to Andalucia in May last year. Hopefully see you at Gatwick.

Regards

Dave

Bosuncat
(Member)
'DavidH' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Hi Margaret

I am also going to the Cliento Coast on the 5th May, I also went to Andalucia in May last year. Hopefully see you at Gatwick.

Regards

Dave

If I am returning to Cilento this year that will be the date I am going!

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DavidH' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Hi Margaret

Regards

Dave

I did Andalucia 11th May last year. If you were in that group I look forward to seeing you again. Really looking forward to Cilento.

Regards,

Margaret

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sallyc' wrote:

Hi Margaret

I'm doing this one. The later date in May and the two dates in June are already fully booked. When I enquired a couple of days ago there were 13 of us booked aged from 40 to 80's so it should be a varied group. The feedback for the hotel is brilliant and the extra excursions look fab so it should be a great holiday.

Sally

Hi Sally,

Thanks for your reply, really looking forward to it. The age range is really good, like last year in Andalucia - it worked really well.

look forward to meeting you, keep ion touch.

Margaret

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat

Glad to hear from other threads that you've booked this date and will be sharing your birthday with us. I'm flying from Gatwick, so will probably catch up with you at the hotel.

Sally

p.s. are we going to call you by your cat's name all holiday?!!

Bosuncat
(Member)
'sallyc' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat

Glad to hear from other threads that you've booked this date and will be sharing your birthday with us. I'm flying from Gatwick, so will probably catch up with you at the hotel.

Sally

p.s. are we going to call you by your cat's name all holiday?!!

No you can call me Elaine lol.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

Sally's question made me laugh!! Thank you for this as I did need a good laugh on a Friday.

Do enjoy your holiday to Cilento Coast.

Jaya

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hello

Sally's question made me laugh!! Thank you for this as I did need a good laugh on a Friday.

Jaya

All the best to you with your treatment Jaya. And I too needed a good laugh today as I have just finished working with people that I love after 13 plus years. Today has been very emotional!

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hello

Jaya

Made me laugh too. Entertainment programme looking promising already. Look forward to seeing you all at Gatwick.

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hello

Jaya

Sally`s question made me laugh too. Maybe she should take charge of the entertainment! Look forward to seeing you all at Gatwick.

Margaret 🙂

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

'Jaya' wrote:

Hello

Jaya

Sally`s question made me laugh too. Maybe she should take charge of the entertainment! Look forward to seeing you all at Gatwick.

Margaret :)

I'm flying from Stansted, but if they use the same entertainment guy we will be singing Volare all week. :thumbup:

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Elaine

I think you might have hit on an idea here to make things interesting - we could all be called by our pets' names, although I don't have a pet so you can call me 'Fluffy!'

I shall be paying my balance this week and booking both the optional excursions which makes it seem a little closer.

Roll on May.

Sally

Bosuncat
(Member)
'sallyc' wrote:

Elaine

I think you might have hit on an idea here to make things interesting - we could all be called by our pets' names, although I don't have a pet so you can call me 'Fluffy!'

I shall be paying my balance this week and booking both the optional excursions which makes it seem a little closer.

Roll on May.

Sally

Fluffy! LOL Well I have 2 cats so I can be BosunBee! I have to pay my balance this week 2. I am not sure about the 2 optional excursions. Seen quite a bit of the National Park on the last trip, and they have changed some of the excursions so I won't have done Salerno and I missed Elia Vellia last time, mainly because the weather improved and I wanted a beach day.

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sallyc' wrote:

Elaine

Roll on May.

Sally

Yes, about 12 weeks to go if I`m not mistaken. How many pounds can I lose - got to get a new cossie!

Best wishes, "a goldfish called John" ?

Skye
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've just booked for 5th May too. I'm flying from Gatwick, but will have to fly down from Glasgow. Luckily the flight times are good so I don't have to stay the night, as I usually do.

My pet is ..............Skye! (Surprise, surprise)

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

'sallyc' wrote:

Elaine

Roll on May.

Sally

Yes, about 12 weeks to go if I`m not mistaken. How many pounds can I lose - got to get a new cossie!

Best wishes, "a goldfish called John" ?

I wonder if any of the peeps on that departure fancy a little walk into the hills to Punta Licosa? I wanted to do it last time but was nervous of walking on my own.

A goldfish called John. :thumbup:

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've just booked the two optional excursions but it I can squeeze in a walk as well I'd be up for it. If not, I'm sure some of the other 23 on the trip will oblige.
Bosuncat
(Member)
'sallyc' wrote:

I've just booked the two optional excursions but it I can squeeze in a walk as well I'd be up for it. If not, I'm sure some of the other 23 on the trip will oblige.

Yes I hope so!!