Silla
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
😉 Hi everyone.

I am 61 and have been widowed nearly 4 years.

I have recently returned from Andalucia which was my 1st trip with JY. I met some lovely people and the trip met my highest expectations. Age simply was not an issue, and I plan to go on as many trips as I can.

I would like to extend my good wishes to all the people of Andalucia following the recent flooding. Sylvia

suddenly68
(Guest)
:dodgy:
'Silla' wrote:

;) Hi everyone.

I have recently returned from Andalucia which was my 1st trip with JY. I met some lovely people and the trip met my highest expectations. Age simply was not an issue, and I plan to go on as many trips as I can.

I would like to extend my good wishes to all the people of Andalucia following the recent flooding. Sylvia

ry I am thinking of booking to go in Feb being widowed has made me lose confidence but this seems a good opttion to bring back confidence and relie on yourself did you find this regards Sheila

Silla
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'suddenly68' wrote:

'Silla' wrote:

;) Hi everyone.

ry I am thinking of booking to go in Feb being widowed has made me lose confidence but this seems a good opttion to bring back confidence and relie on yourself did you find this regards Sheila

Hi Sheila, yes the trip did help with my confidence. I came back feeling empowered to make decisions about how I now want to live. Just book your trip, I know you will enjoy your self. Sylvia

GinaL
  • (Member)
(Member)
'suddenly68' wrote:

'Silla' wrote:

;) Hi everyone.

I am also widowed and went on my first JY trip last year. The group of people was lovely, very varied in age and life experience. Several were also widowed. None of this mattered, the years and tears just fell away and we all had a great time. Don't hesitate, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I know confidence can be an issue, but youve already got through one of the worst things life can throw at you so you are strong enough to give it a go, I'm sure you won't regret it. All the best.