Lynne-T
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just wondering if anyone on this tour is planning on going to Alcatraz?

It is somewhere I have always wanted to visit, but as its not part of the holiday I thought it would be a nice idea for anyone wanting to go to book it for the same time.

Also, any suggestions on the best time to book would appriciated, as i would like to book this before we travel.

Not long now, I'm so excited!!

Angel8782
(Member)
Hi Lynne

I am also going on this holiday and want to do Alcatraz so I would definitely go with you.

I would like to pre book my ticket but not sure of date and time so I have asked the question to the editor of the forum to see what they think. I'm just waiting on their response.

I'm so excited too. 3 weeks on Monday. Woohoo.

chergill
(Member)
Hi Lynne

i'm going on this trip and would love to do Alcatraz ........

Cher:)

chrism
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lynne-T' wrote:

It is somewhere I have always wanted to visit, but as its not part of the holiday I thought it would be a nice idea for anyone wanting to go to book it for the same time.

Also, any suggestions on the best time to book would appriciated, as i would like to book this before we travel.

hi Lynne, i'm going on the same trip and hope to visit Alcatraz, have been advised by friends to book beforehand if poss. There appears to be plenty of time slots available at the min.

Lynne-T
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Yay! I cant wait. I guess booking anytime after 2.30 would be good for those on the bay cruise.

Times appear to be 2.50, 3.20 and 3.55 according to the official ticket website.

Angel8782
(Member)
'chrism' wrote:

'Lynne-T' wrote:

hi Lynne, i'm going on the same trip and hope to visit Alcatraz, have been advised by friends to book beforehand if poss. There appears to be plenty of time slots available at the min.

Hi

I asked Just You when should book Alcatraz. They said to book for 17 Oct and either for 1pm if ur not doing the bay cruise or 2:30pm if ur doing the cruise. I can't decide when to book for as not sure if want to do bay cruise or not.

What do u think?

Adele

Angel8782
(Member)
'chrism' wrote:

'Lynne-T' wrote:

Sorry. My reply should have said 16/10 not 17/10. Sorry.

Adele

Lolambe
(Member)
[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=medium]
'Lynne-T' wrote:

Hi

I am on this trip, and would also like to go to Alcatraz - have you booked yet, and if so what time?

Lora

Lolambe
(Member)
Hi,

I am on this trip to USA, and would like to join you on the trip to Alcatraz. Have you booked yet - if so through who, and what time?

Thank you.

Lora.

chergill
(Member)
Hi everyone

I'm on this trip too ....... 2 weeks to go and I can’t wait 🙂

I really want to do the Alcatraz trip - I’ve been speaking to my boss about this as he considers himself an expert in all things USA (as much I hate to admit it he actually is 🙂 ) and he has said as this is not peak season it should be quite easy to book once you get there without having to pre book here and pay the fees and get not quite so good exchange rate from your bank/credit card.

Cher

Angel8782
(Member)
Hi

I decided to book just in case. I booked for 16 October 2012 at 2:50pm. The ticket was $28 online at alcatrazcruises.com.

So excited. Not long now. :)

Adele

chrism
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lynne-T' wrote:

Yay! I cant wait. I guess booking anytime after 2.30 would be good for those on the bay cruise.

Times appear to be 2.50, 3.20 and 3.55 according to the official ticket website.

Hi, i'm going to book for the 2-50 slot on the 16th, hope there're a few of us on the same slot!

Angel8782
(Member)
Hi

I booked Alcatraz trip for 16/10/12 at 2:50. I wanted to book as much as I can in advance so not having to take as much money with me.

Can't wait. Not long now.

Adele

Lynne-T
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have also booked for the 2.50 tour on the 16th.
jenfor
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,

I'm coming on this trip with a friend, we've also booked at 2:50pm on 16th 🙂

Looking forward to it!

chergill
(Member)
Hi All

I bit the bullet and booked for the 16th @ 2:50 :)

Is anyone doing any other trips?

Cher

LindaJW
(Member)
Hi, I am on that trip and have booked for Alcatraz on the 2.50 sailing. Really looking forward to it.

'Lynne-T' wrote:

jenfor
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hiya chergill,

I've booked the rat pack, universal studios, palm springs tour and the indian skywalk adventure trip also, I'm going to book the san francisco bay tour when we get there and maybe a couple of others (depending how i'm feeling!) - might just save my $$$ and book the skyjump at the stratosphere hotel - looks amazing!

chergill
(Member)
Hi Jenfor

I defo want to try and do the Universal Studios but i think i'll book that once i get there. 🙂 (i'll know my budget by then lol)

I will looking at the 'attractions' at the vegas hotel ...... your braver than me going for the sky jump 🙂 defo going to do the coasters tho :)

9 days and counting 😃

jenfor
  • (Member)
(Member)
Haha I'm working up until the saturday so I'm more thinking "5 more shifts in work 😃!"

I think the coasters would be worse than the sky jump haha, but I'll probably do them as well!

My friend was looking up vegas (as she has been doing for the past 3 months) telling me all the different things and came across a CSI experience in MGM (or somewhere) and it looks amazing so might have to pop along and do that as well!

Our plan is not to sleep and do as much as possible! I'm sure we won't be the only ones!

Where you travelling from?