Mary McElarney
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This is my first holiday with Just You and am a little apprehensive. I look forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow, but would like to have a few names of fellow travellers to break the ice!

lallygal_m
(Member)
'Mary wrote:

This is my first holiday with Just You and am a little apprehensive. I look forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow, but would like to have a few names of fellow travellers to break the ice!

Hi Mary, My name is Alison and this is also my first holiday with Just You. I am flying down from Newcastle.

I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.

Alison

annie H
(Member)
'lallygal_m' wrote:

'Mary wrote:

Hi Mary, My name is Alison and this is also my first holiday with Just You. I am flying down from Newcastle.

I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.

Alison

Hi Mary & Alison,my name is Anne "user name Annie H" look forward to meeting you both at Heathrow.

Annp547
(Member)
'Mary wrote:

Hi Mary,

My name is Dee and this is also my first JY holiday. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of our travel companions. I am travel down to Heathrow from Manchester.

Dee