Silla
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

Finally found the courage to book my first trip. Off to see The Treasures of Andalucia on 13th September.

If anyone else has booked this trip, please come and say Hi.

Sylvia.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sylvia

Well done. You will have no regrets at all. Make sure you book the trips for Alhambra Palace and Gibraltar. My thinking is that you never know if you will ever get a chance to return, so I make sure I see as much as I can whilst there.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Jaya

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Congratulations - that's the hard part done, I'm sure you will have a fabulous time.
jean lancashire
(Member)
'Silla' wrote:

Hello,

Finally found the courage to book my first trip. Off to see The Treasures of Andalucia on 13th September.

Sylvia.

Hi Silla i am just about to book Andalucia first holiday with just you where are you flying from

as i will be flying from manchester airport and have been told there is only one other person going from manchester also there wont be a guide to meet us i am a bit nervous

Silla
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jean wrote:

'Silla' wrote:

Hello,

Sylvia.

Hi Silla i am just about to book Andalucia first holiday with just you where are you flying from

as i will be flying from manchester airport and have been told there is only one other person going from manchester also there wont be a guide to meet us i am a bit nervous

Hello Jean,

thank you for replying. You couldnt have been more nervous than me making the booking, so just do it and you will feel very empowered.

I am leaving from Gatwick so guess there will be more people there. Dont worry too much as we will all meet up once we hit Malaga. Look forward to meeting you there. Sylvia.

Jo3
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jean and Sylvia,

I am travelling from Liverpool so I expect I will be "Billy No Mates" on my flight. But I expect we.will all meet up at Malaga airport I don't think they will expect us to get to the hotel alone. Well hope not :S

I have just looked up the flight times, departures and I think I will be the first one there asy flight leaves at 6am, though there are some flight with departure dates the day before, not sure if they are transfer flights to London though.

Anyway look out for me when you arrive, probably have my head in a book and headphones on trying to look at ease!!

Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hi Jo

Just to put your mind at rest. I did this holiday back in February. There was a big group of us and we came from all directions. We did not wait around Malaga Airport for everyone to arrive. The coach did 3 shuttles to the hotel and the last couple came by taxi. Do not worry, you will be met at the airport as soon as you have cleared 'airside'. You are in for a fabulous holiday and if you have Claire Mellor as your Tour Manager, that is the icing on the cake. She lives in Spain and there is nothing you can tell her about the country that she does not already know. If you have not already done so book the Alhambra Palace excursion now. I guarantee that you will not be able to get a ticket if you leave it until you arrive. Tickets are like gold dust.

Cheers

Peter

Silla
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jo3' wrote:

Hi Jean and Sylvia,

I am travelling from Liverpool so I expect I will be "Billy No Mates" on my flight. But I expect we.will all meet up at Malaga airport I don't think they will expect us to get to the hotel alone. Well hope not :S

I have just looked up the flight times, departures and I think I will be the first one there asy flight leaves at 6am, though there are some flight with departure dates the day before, not sure if they are transfer flights to London though.

Anyway look out for me when you arrive, probably have my head in a book and headphones on trying to look at ease!!

Hi Jo, I will look out for you, see you there. Sylvia