mgj
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone going to the Ahr valley on 06/07/12, just had my travel documents. So am really looking forward to holiday and meeting some new friends! Have to travel a way so early start, but still all part of the adventure.:D
amy2003
(Member)
Hi mgj

I am going to the Ahr valley on 6th July.It is my first trip with JY I am looking forward to it I hope it is the first of many I look forward to meeting you and fellow travelers.

Joan (amy2003)

amy2003
(Member)
HI i am going on that hol.on 6th July I am sure we wil have a great time amy2003
mgj
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:thumbup::thumbup:
'amy2003' wrote:

HI i am going on that hol.on 6th July I am sure we wil have a great time amy2003

Hi Amy2003, It is my 1st trip with JY also, I am sure we will enjoy ourselves and can't wait to meet everyone. Mary

juniper7
(Member)
'mgj' wrote:

Is anyone going to the Ahr valley on 06/07/12, just had my travel documents. So am really looking forward to holiday and meeting some new friends! Have to travel a way so early start, but still all part of the adventure.:D

Hello mgj! Im going to the Ahr valley on the 6th too, and it is my first time on my own, yes i have an early start too but like you i dont mind.look forward to seeing you .

Juniper

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

You have certainly picked a great little trip to start your Just You experience, And it is certainly worth doing, Even if you are not nessesary into walking. For The Red Wine Trail ( major walk ) please ensure you are prepared for both rain and sun, And walking trousers preferably. Also water proofs. I suppose the early starts to catch the feeder coaches is probably the only down side.But well worth it

The Location is a fabulous little town, with plenty of Hotels , Bars, Cafes etc, To which you will be welcome in all, Weather it for a beer, coffee or meal, or just some coffee and cake. THe Hotel opposite your location by the Crossing point do some fantastic cakes and ice creams ( free tip )

Say hello to Otto for me

Enjoy

Andy

mgj
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'juniper7' wrote:

'mgj' wrote:

Hello mgj! Im going to the Ahr valley on the 6th too, and it is my first time on my own, yes i have an early start too but like you i dont mind.look forward to seeing you .

Juniper

Hello Juniper7, I am really looking forward to the trip, early start yes, but all part of the adventure

mgj
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JustAndy103' wrote:

Hi All

You have certainly picked a great little trip to start your Just You experience, And it is certainly worth doing, Even if you are not nessesary into walking. For The Red Wine Trail ( major walk ) please ensure you are prepared for both rain and sun, And walking trousers preferably. Also water proofs. I suppose the early starts to catch the feeder coaches is probably the only down side.But well worth it

The Location is a fabulous little town, with plenty of Hotels , Bars, Cafes etc, To which you will be welcome in all, Weather it for a beer, coffee or meal, or just some coffee and cake. THe Hotel opposite your location by the Crossing point do some fantastic cakes and ice creams ( free tip )

Say hello to Otto for me

Enjoy

Andy

Thankx for all the tips Andy, especially the cakes and ice cream, obviously after the walks you need to have plenty of calorie intake!