Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI EVERYONE

I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE GOING ON THIS TRIP. IT IS NEARLY OR IT IS FULLY BOOKED SO SOMEONE OUT THERE MUST GOING ON IT. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF YOU ARE GOING ON THE 6TH JUNE TO KENYA AS ITS MY FIRST TRIP.

THANKS SUE

dave53
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

HI EVERYONE

I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE GOING ON THIS TRIP. IT IS NEARLY OR IT IS FULLY BOOKED SO SOMEONE OUT THERE MUST GOING ON IT. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF YOU ARE GOING ON THE 6TH JUNE TO KENYA AS ITS MY FIRST TRIP.

THANKS SUE

dave53
  • (Member)
(Member)
HI SUE,I shall be going to Kenya on the same date as you,and will be travelling from poole ,by National coach,time to be arrainged yet,When i sort the times out i could let you know and meet on the coach, David.
Lindyloo1965
(Member)
Hi Sue, I'm going on this trip...my first trip also! 🙂
darren136
(Member)
'dave53' wrote:

HI SUE,I shall be going to Kenya on the same date as you,and will be travelling from poole ,by National coach,time to be arrainged yet,When i sort the times out i could let you know and meet on the coach, David.

Hi dave I darren and I am also going on this trip I live in Southampton and have booked airport parking and it's just me in my big car if you would like to get the coach to Southampton I can meet you and go in the car this is also open to you sue

alecia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I am also going to Kenya on the 6th June I am flying down from Manchester to Heathrow and looking forward to meeting you all .1st time with Just You- I divorced 2 years ago after a 30 year relationship and its my 1st big trip. I have been on holiday to Corfu on my own last year but this is my dream holiday.Feeling a little nervous but excited

Alecia :cool: x 🙂

alecia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I am also going to Kenya on the 6th June I am flying down from Manchester to Heathrow and looking forward to meeting you all .1st time with Just You- I divorced 2 years ago after a 30 year relationship and its my 1st big trip. I have been on holiday to Corfu on my own last year but this is my dream holiday.Feeling a little nervous but excited

Alecia :cool: x 🙂

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
You will all have a great time I went on this tour couple years ago so if I can help with anything just ask..

Cindy

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dave53' wrote:

Hi Dave

This is Sue, if you are not going to the airport with Darren and can get to my home you would be more than welcome to join me in the chauffeur driven car as I will feel lost in it and would enjoy someone to talk to. I can give you my home email address if you want it or my phone if you prefer. Just let me know.

Sue Southampton

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Lindyloo1965' wrote:

Hi Sue, I'm going on this trip...my first trip also! :-)

Hi Lindyloo

I would love to talk to you and get to know you before we go, so if you are willing can we exchange email addresses via Ollie so we can talk about things like meeting up at the airport etc. Hope to hear from you soon

Bye for now Sue Southampton

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'alecia' wrote:

Hi Everyone

Alecia :cool: x :)

Hi Alecia

Glad to hear that someone else is nervous, it would be great to get to know you before we travel. Can we exchange email addresses through Ollie so we can chat about things and how we feel about what we are doing. Hope to hear from you

Sue Southampton

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dave53' wrote:

Hi David

I am not travelling by coach but I treated myself to a chauffeur driven car as I was nervous about getting to the airport. If you can get a coach to Southampton you can travel up with me. It would be great to have company as it seems odd having a car to myself and a great booster as its my first time away on my own and then I would have someone to go into the airport with me as I am worried about meeting up with people and not missing the flight! How about getting Ollie to give you my email address so that we can chat.

Sue Southampton

Lindyloo1965
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

'Lindyloo1965' wrote:

Hi Sue, I'm going on this trip...my first trip also! :-)

Hi Lindyloo

I would love to talk to you and get to know you before we go, so if you are willing can we exchange email addresses via Ollie so we can talk about things like meeting up at the airport etc. Hope to hear from you soon

Bye for now Sue Southampton

Hi Sue, yes that would be good to email to reduce our anxiety! I'll put a post on Ollies board....it's getting near 🙂 Linda

dave53
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

HI EVERYONE

THANKS SUE

HI SUE,

Thank you for your kind offer,unfortunatly the coach does not go to Southampton,but direct to Heathrow,which is very conveiniant for me.as it is almost a door to door service,and your baggage is taken care of,and you get dropped off at the teminal entrance.Ishall ask Ollie to pass my e-mail to you and phone number if you wish to contact me,looking foreward to the trip,and meeting you,David.

dave53
  • (Member)
(Member)
'darren136' wrote:

'dave53' wrote:

Hi dave I darren and I am also going on this trip I live in Southampton and have booked airport parking and it's just me in my big car if you would like to get the coach to Southampton I can meet you and go in the car this is also open to you sue

HI DARREN,Thank you for your kind offer,the coach does not go to Southampton,but direct to Heathrow,this is easier for me as it drops me outside the terminal as well.Please accept my sympathy on the passing of your mother.IF you are unable to face it at the moment,go on the next available holiday,as people understand,whatever you decide,i will look foreward to meeting you,or wish you every happiness for the future,David.

Chloesonic :)
(Member)
Hi Sue and everyone 🙂

Im Chloe,

I'll also be going on the magic of Kenya trip on 6th June

Im so excited and cant wait only a few weeks left now, I booked this holiday last year and time has just gone so quickly, Im a little bit nervious as this is also my first JY holiday, so nice to know that im not alone. Look forward to meeting you all ether at Heathrow or on the plane. all the best for now :)

Chloe x

darren136
(Member)
'dave53' wrote:

'darren136' wrote:

'dave53' wrote:

HI DARREN,Thank you for your kind offer,the coach does not go to Southampton,but direct to Heathrow,this is easier for me as it drops me outside the terminal as well.Please accept my sympathy on the passing of your mother.IF you are unable to face it at the moment,go on the next available holiday,as people understand,whatever you decide,i will look foreward to meeting you,or wish you every happiness for the future,David.

Hi dave I am going now as after 7 years of caring for my mother I think I should have this time for me then when I come home it's a new start,

So see you at the airport regards darren

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Chloesonic wrote:

Hi Sue and everyone 🙂

Im Chloe,

I'll also be going on the magic of Kenya trip on 6th June

Im so excited and cant wait only a few weeks left now, I booked this holiday last year and time has just gone so quickly, Im a little bit nervious as this is also my first JY holiday, so nice to know that im not alone. Look forward to meeting you all ether at Heathrow or on the plane. all the best for now :)

Chloe x

Hi Chloe

Glad you are going on the Kenya trip if you want my email address and phone no. just ask Ollie and he will pass it on to you and we can have a chat. No its not long now and I am very nervous about it but quite exited as well. Must keep my nerve. We could meet outside the airport for both our support and go intogether. It all depends when you expect to arrive there. Let me know and you never know it might be about the same time. I would love to know what excursions you are going on on the second part of the holiday. I have chosen a couple and would love if anyone else is going on them.

Hope to hear from you via Ollie