xxkim1981xx
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I keep looking at all the holidays and I just can't decide where to book. So many ti chose from. Spoilt for choice lol. So happy I found this website, me and my friends/family definately share very different holiday ideas.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Kim

Well make a list and start at the top and work your way down it works for me...I have done 8 and looking at a 9th..

Cindy

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Kim

And welcome to the Just You Community. I do agree there is so much choice within The Just You brochures. I Suggest you sit down with a nice cup of tea, And browse through the brochure and look at the various excusrions within the trip if applicable, The accomodation etc. .. Although you will find them all appealing. There will probably one that will stick out for you. And you will say to yourself, " I have always fancied going there " Now here is your chance. You can book on line, or you can pick the phone up and speak to an advisor.

Good Luck and happy travelling

Regards Andy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kim

Welcome. Just pick one destination you have always wanted to visit and start from there. You will have a wonderful time whichever holiday you decide on. Making a list, as Cindy suggests, is also a good idea.

Warm wishes

Jaya