AngeS
  • (Member)
(Member)
IN A NUT SHELL

You don't need to be single to go on one of these holidays, they are for solo travellers

However, please, if you are travelling with another person/.people, mix with others, and don't always sit with your companion at meal times, making the mixing pool as large as it can be for those travelling alone.

Although I have replied in a negative way twice before to this same post, I have just booked my fifth holiday with JL as the positives do outway the negatives, and I have met some super people, but please if you just want to be together think about Travelsphere, and if you are with others think of those of us who are not

Ange S

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Having read through all the postings on this thread, I have come to the conclusion that people are taking this matter far too seriously. What does it matter if someone does not want to mix with others? If they are being 'selfish' leave them to it. Just try and enjoy yourselves and make the most of your holiday. It is their loss not yours. By mixing with different people you broaden your horizons. I personally can't see how Just You can stop anyone booking a holiday with them. If they did, then they would be discriminating and let us face it, we live in a world where 'compensation culture' is rife! I say live and let live.

Jaya

janice k
(Member)
Hi Stu,

Sounds like a selfish group of 8 to me, thankfully I have never come across this. I am only too glad to meet new people old and young. Some you click with, others you don't but that's life. If I was travelling with a sibling or a very close friend I'd certainly consider Travelsphere. However when I travel with JY, it's "just me" even though I might already know one or two people.

To anyone who has never travelled with JY before, please don't let this thread put you off. I am going on my 4th JY holiday in May and I have always had a great time.....and no, I don't already know any of my fellow travellers this year !

Janice

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

Its not a problem if you are travelling on your own or with a friend. On my 14 trips I have met many a folkon Tour with Just You, Who met on a previous holiday and have kept in touch. Welcome to the Just You Community

Andy