silversurfer123
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, I am new member to this site. I will be travelling from Liverpool on the 9th September 2014 to costa de la luz, is anyone travelling the same time?
dianejan
(Member)
Hi Phyllis

I was the only one from Liverpool last year to Costa De la Luz and it is so easy from Liverpool I even got the bus home!!! They are at the airport to meet you so don't be put off if you are the only one. Have a look at my review you will have a great holiday.Loved flying from Liverpool and booked Catalonia & Barcelona in June. I just wish there were more from here.

Di x

silversurfer123
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dianejan' wrote:

Hi Phyllis

I was the only one from Liverpool last year to Costa De la Luz and it is so easy from Liverpool I even got the bus home!!! They are at the airport to meet you so don't be put off if you are the only one. Have a look at my review you will have a great holiday.Loved flying from Liverpool and booked Catalonia & Barcelona in June. I just wish there were more from here.

Di x

hi diane. thank you for replying. sorry I have only just replied as I don't understand how to use this site.

its a pity we didn't travel at the same time. I hope to meet people once I get there. thanks once again