sharonann
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to all, any advice for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.. places to go? :thumbup:
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sharonann

Welcome to you, I have no idea what advice you need ..or regarding what sort of places you would like to visit.

I have my 8th JY tour booked for 2012, I am 52 and have been useing JY for the past 5 years. Ladies outway the Men on tours main age range 55-70 with younger and older either side. Great fun holidays and so many to choose from, very safe to travel with as a woman. I hope you can find one that you like and I hope you book it and give JY a go.

CIndy

Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Sharonann

Welcome to the community. Where to go? What a question. The answer lies in what your preferences are and what your budget is. Long haul to the other side of the planet, walking holidays in spectacular scenery, lazing by the pool. The choice is yours and they are all in the brochure. Whatever you decide to do rest assured that although you are going solo you will never be on your own. Just You will take great care of you from start to finish. Go and ENJOY

Peter:thumbup::thumbup: