salsa22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone,

I've just joined the site, with the hope of getting ideas for my next holiday.

I'm back from Vietnam which was great, but finding it harder and harder and to find someone to go away with, so I end up missing out on holidays.

It would be great to hear more about just you, and any suggestions for my first trip with them.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Salsa

I would say have a look whats in the brochure or online and see what you fancy, and then book it and give JY a go. We are a nice bunch of people of all ages and people do mix really well as a group, the Tour Managers do a very good job of looking after you so yu have no worries. I have done 7 JY tours with my 8th booked for 2012, so if you have and questions please ask and I will try and answer you.

Cindy

Mrs James
(Member)
'salsa22' wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the site, with the hope of getting ideas for my next holiday.

I'm back from Vietnam which was great, but finding it harder and harder and to find someone to go away with, so I end up missing out on holidays.

It would be great to hear more about just you, and any suggestions for my first trip with them.

Mrs James
(Member)
Hi salsa

Im new to this marlarky too and my first trip is November to Egypt Im not so young but everyone tells me I will be ok and not to worry ha ha not worried at all just terrified, still we'll see how it goes

Good Luck and I hope you get sorted with something

Regards from 1st time old timer

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Salsa & Mrs. James,

Welcome to Just You. As Cindy says - there is sure to be something that appeals to you.

We have all had to take that 'first step' but once taken, we wonder why we ever worried. We all use Just You for different reasons but the one thing we all have in common is that we like to go on holiday.

So Mrs. James (sorry to have to be so formal but you did not give your name at the end of your post) - Egypt eh? You are going to have a good time I know and I hope it will lead to many more lovely holidays for you. Your tour manager will take care of you 24/7 - because that is what Just You is all about. You will meet some great new friends.

You comment about your age - most people travelling with JY the first time worry about age but you will meet people of different ages on your trip and you will find everyone gets on really well.

Salsa - your problem is solved - you now have a whole gang of folk to go away with and will never look back.

I hope you both have many happy holidays to come - I know you will. You never know, we might end up on the same trip sometime.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel: