dorothyI
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello I am new to this, I have been reading the messages on Austria, which sounds great, so I am looking to joining just you, for that hols next year
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dorothy

Welcome to you .

Not sure if this is Austrian Lakes you are looking at or another holiday if it's the lakes tour. I did this a couple years ago, very good tour nice hotel and fantastic scenery.. Have Fun !!

Cindy

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Dorothy,

Welcome to us lot at Just You.

I have also done the Austrian Lakes trip - last year.

Lovely part of the world - you will have a great time.

If it's another part of Austria you have in mind the same applies.

Don't worry, your tour manager will take really good care of you 24/7 - make sure you don't feel 'left out'.

So go for it - have a fantastic holiday. You will meet some great people - all in the same boat.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

PS: I am tempted to ask if you have any ruby slippers? Please don't be offended - just my sense of humour xx

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there Lesley

How you doing, did you have a good trip away?. I look forward to seeing your interveiw and Micks, in the near future.

Take Care..

Cindy

PS I get your sense of humour click click of the heels ...where is ( was is ) toto..??

Cindy

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Hi there Lesley

How you doing, did you have a good trip away?. I look forward to seeing your interveiw and Micks, in the near future.

Take Care..

Cindy

PS I get your sense of humour click click of the heels ...where is ( was is ) toto..??

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

I had a great trip to Sorrento. As usual, I met a some smashing people who helped me celebrate my birthday & tour manager, Ann McBeth was fantastic - her Italian accent is amazing.

I saw your interview video - it came out really well. Not too sure about mine though - I am dreading it.

Best wishes,

ElaineC
(Member)
Hi Dorothy

Welcome to Just You. I did the Heart of Alpine Europe tour in August this year for my first JY holiday. I really enjoyed it. The scenery in Austria is absolutely stunning. Just You is a great company to travel with and you get to meet a great group of like-minded people and make new friends. I didn't waste any time booking my next trip with JY - booked to do the National Parks, Canyons and Little Bighorn next May with a lady I met on the Austrian holiday. Don't hesitate to book your holiday - you will have a great time. Elaine :thumbup:

dorothyI
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi lesley

thanks for that message,lesley, yes my slippers are like a ruby red ones ha!

the only thing puts me of the holiday, is going down to gatwick airport, so I have to get that sorted out before I book the holiday

This year I went with a friend to lake garda magic! it was,

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Dorothy,

Glad you were not offended by my asking about the ruby slippers. The Wizard of Oz is my favourite film - your namesake is great! I have a soft spot for Glinda too.

You say Gatwick is a problem - don't worry, you could always stay at a hotel on the airport the night before - then you just walk into the Departures. I have done this (last year) as I tend to fret about getting to the airport but love flying. Please don't let this put you off. The holiday itself will be worth it.

So go for it, Dorothy (and don't forget those ruby slippers!) Have a fantastic holiday - I know you will.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

PS: I spent Boxing Day last year on Lake Garda - drinking champagne. What a great place.