EuropeaninLondonGirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm 41, female, from London, wondering if there is any feedback from others on holidays in Europe, at the moment I'm mainly interested in France but not only...
bondensbabe
(Member)
Hi there. I had my first Just You holiday to the Cilento Coast in Italy in May. I hadn't had a package holiday in years, as normally I travel to meet friends, and this part of Italy was unknown to me, although I have been to the Neapolitan Riviera many times, and also to Rome, Sicily, Milan, the Italian Riviera and Lake Como.

It's a beautiful place, the hotel was great with very few negative factors. People are generally friendly, and having been abroad on my own numerous times I enjoyed particulary having the company if I needed at night and at meal times.

Other parts of Europe? I haven't been to France, but Croatia is nice, Rabac the resort Just You use is lovely.

Hope that has helped a bit. Sorry I can't help more. I am always commited to Italy if I go on holiday in Europe.

bondensbabe
(Member)
Hi there. I had my first Just You holiday to the Cilento Coast in Italy in May. I hadn't had a package holiday in years, as normally I travel to meet friends, and this part of Italy was unknown to me, although I have been to the Neapolitan Riviera many times, and also to Rome, Sicily, Milan, the Italian Riviera and Lake Como.

It's a beautiful place, the hotel was great with very few negative factors. People are generally friendly, and having been abroad on my own numerous times I enjoyed particulary having the company if I needed at night and at meal times.

Other parts of Europe? I haven't been to France, but Croatia is nice, Rabac the resort Just You use is lovely.

Hope that has helped a bit. Sorry I can't help more. I am always commited to Italy if I go on holiday in Europe.