stellahazel
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I'm Stella and shall be going to Austria a week on Sunday (7 Aug). It is my first trip to Austria and would love a recommendation(s) for any of the trips, they all sound wonderful and it's difficult to choose. Looking forward to meeting my felow travellers.

Best wishes

Stella

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Stella,

I am Andy, I am also going on this trip on the 7th of August and this will be my second time on this trip, As I was there last May. All the trips are very well worth going on to be fair and they are all very intersting. There are already 2 included excursion to Salzburg and Hallstatt, Aswell an evening lake cruise, which are very Intersting places to go on, But the optional trips, I can reccommend them all really. So I guess it is up to you. What I think I perhaps should say, Is that even on some of the excursion, There are other things that can be done, Like visit the salt mines in Hallstatt and possible a lake cruise there too. To be honest I like them all really as they are all different and I guess it is really depends on your budget etc. What I will say, It will be a busy week.

I would be happy to discuss with you in more detail once at the location.

See you in about 12 days

Regards Andy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Stella

I went on this trip a couple of years ago, and had a great time some stunning scenery, you will have a good time I am sure. I work on the assumption if I have the money I go on most trips as I might not pass that way again and don't want to miss anything along the way.

Cindy