Mocha
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi .. I'm thinking of taking the holiday to Kenya in Jan 2012 as a new single traveller and just asking of those who have been what's the trip like? 🙂
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

If this is the Kenya Safari trip, then YES I have been on that tour I also did the add on to relax and unwind, I went in Oct and the weather was very HOT and humid, the safari was just stunning loved it all, the animals were amazing and great for photography, the 2nd hotel was nice and relaxing, not to much around to do, but I was fine by the pool. Very good holiday and very nice people.

Cindy

Veelight
(Member)
'Mocha' wrote:

Hi .. I'm thinking of taking the holiday to Kenya in Jan 2012 as a new single traveller and just asking of those who have been what's the trip like? :)

Hi im just came back from this trip yesterday, The safari side was great loved every thing about it, but not the Travlers lodge, there was nothing to do all day but sit round the pool, or pay to go on the trips, as it is not safe to go shopping.

The people i met up with were good to get on with, so this made up for the lack of things to do.

Did not like the food ( but thats just me fussy) the staff are vrey good, but slow,

HAKUNA MATATA. no problem, or porly porly- means slow slow, i hope i have spelt this right, but i would go back it is a great holiday after all i have said.

Hope this helps ...

Vee