Veelight
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Vee

I am not sure if it has worked but I have tried to upload a picture from NYC off me and the fireman by Ground Zero..You would LOVE New York. I did the Boston, NewEngland and New York Tour as my first ever JY tour was fantastic but hectic. but so worth it..

Cindy

Hi Again Cindy, i could not see the picture, but Boston,New England, and New York is the ine i was looking at, so it is worth the money and every thing els,

Might just make that my next year holiday,

Vee

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
What am I like I cant seem to attach it...must be my AGE!!!!!!

I just Loved Boston and New England what I would give to live in some of those houses, just stunning, and NYC was hectic and full of life and I did hit the shops..!!!! Went on Helo ride over Statue of Liberty, and took in a show Beauty and the Beast with Donny Osmond in lead role.. Great memories..

Cindy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Veelight
(Member)
'2468rosemary' wrote:

Hi Vee,

An Evening Dress is a definite No, we all like to look glam but it is very casual,a nice top with Linen Trousers or a Strappy Dress, you'll be fine and when you get to Mombasa same again really, anything goes if you felt under dressed you can always add some extra beads or a Flower on your top, but I am sure you'll be fine.Nice but not over dressy, I envy you please let me know how you get on and if you come across Ezekial who is a Somak Rep in Kenya he is lovely please give him my regards and tell him I am coming out next year.

Thank you Regards Rosemary

Hi Rosemary, just back from my tirp to Kenya, loved it. sorry i did not come across Ezekial, but the people or most of them are very nice.

Regards Vee