Debs 1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone,

I have booked America's Golden West departing on 12th September 2011.

It is my first singles holiday so feeling very nervous but excited. Wow I can't believe what I have done!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Debs x

Katherine-Leicester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Debs wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have booked America's Golden West departing on 12th September 2011.

It is my first singles holiday so feeling very nervous but excited. Wow I can't believe what I have done!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Debs x

Hi Debs

Great to have you on board. I get the impression there will be quite a few of us on this trip who are first timers with Just You. In for a penny and all that. I'm really looking forward to this holiday I think it will have the "wow" factor.

Katherine x

Debs 1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone,

I have booked to stay at the Crowne Plaza at Heathrow for the 11th September through 'Just You' so I don't have to worry about travelling to the airport on the day we fly out.

Anyone else staying there over night?

Debs

TGRAN
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Katherine,

I'm booked on this too.

My first trip with Just You was The Rocky Mountaineer (Canada) last year, I enjoyed it so much I couldn't wait too book another holiday with them.

You'll have a good time.

Trish G

Katherine-Leicester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'TGRAN' wrote:

Hi Katherine,

I'm booked on this too.

My first trip with Just You was The Rocky Mountaineer (Canada) last year, I enjoyed it so much I couldn't wait too book another holiday with them.

You'll have a good time.

Trish G

Hi Trish

Seems like there will be great crowd on this holiday. I know it's a way off yet but I'm so looking forward to it.

Katherine

Katherine-Leicester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Debs wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have booked to stay at the Crowne Plaza at Heathrow for the 11th September through 'Just You' so I don't have to worry about travelling to the airport on the day we fly out.

Debs

Hi Debs

Just paid for my hols and I'm also booked into the Crowne Plaza so I hope to see you in the bar the night before we go.

Katherine:thumbup:

LindaL
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Katherine-Leicester' wrote:

Hi, has anyone booked for this one? I am seriously considering it but it's my first "singles" holiday and I'm a bit unsure.

Katherine

Hi Katherine - I've booked this trip also - my first time with JY - am really excited about it - though slightly nervous - look forward to seeing you at Heathrow!!

Debs 1
  • (Member)
(Member)

'Debs wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Debs

Hi Debs

Just paid for my hols and I'm also booked into the Crowne Plaza so I hope to see you in the bar the night before we go.

Katherine:thumbup:

Hi Katherine.

Oh that's great. Look forward to meeting you at the hotel.

Take care.

Debs

TGRAN
  • (Member)
(Member)

Hi, has anyone booked for this one? I am seriously considering it but it's my first "singles" holiday and I'm a bit unsure.

Katherine

HI Katherine,

I'm going on this trip too.

Went to Canada last year with them as my first holiday with JY, enjoyed it so much I couldn't wait too book another.

See you there.

Trish G