sontab
  • (Member)
(Member)
'smartin' wrote:

Hi everyone going to China . I'm thinking of going in September so I would be pleased to know how you go on. Up to now I've had two holidays with Just You one to Tuscany and the other to Sorrento ,really enjoyed them both and very impressed with the way they look after you. I've always wanted to go to China ,what an experience so I'm going for it. I'm 65 and love to dance so not ready to act the old lady yet. Although I'm a bit nervous so would love to hear how it went

Stella

Hi Stella, I have booked leaving on the 22nd August. A first for me and I am very, very nervous. Sonia

2travel
(Member)
'newdoreen' wrote:

'GH81' wrote:

Hi all, I am thinking about booking this trip. The problem I have is that I'm a 29 year old lad and my fiance has decided she wants no more after 7 years. So I was thinking about treating myself to this trip as an early 30th prezzie to myself. I am hoping I won't feel out of place. many of my lads mates are typical lads and don't enjoy culture and i'm getting to old for the lads holidays now 🙂

Hi I am the other end of the age range from you and booked for that trip. Also travelling alone as Husband of 45 years suddenly up sticks and left me for someone else.There is only one way, forward , into a new life. I also celebrate my Birthday on that trip, my advice is GO FOR IT Doreen

Hello I am on the same trip and it is also my birthday. See you at the airport. Barbara