peguoet
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Am considering booking the Austrian Lakes Tour on the 14th Augustthis year. Am a little aprehensive, is anyone else thinking of this trip, or has been on this trip?
Kate R
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am thinking it sounds good but not sure about booking as first trip away on my own
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello to you both

I did this tour 2 years ago and it is a very nice tour to go on, not to hectic and the scenery is stunning, hotel was a family run hotel, there is NO lift. There is quite a bit of coach time and on one day myself and some other ladies did not do the optional tour that day and we just got the bus to local town which was nice to browse around and eat cake and drink coffee. So if there are any questions regarding this tour or anything else just ask away. I have done 6 JY tours 4 Long haul 2 short haul and am going to Tuscany this week and have New Zealand booked for 2012.

Cindy

Souxie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

I am going on the Heart of Alpine Europe, which includes Austria, in August. Take the plunge and book, you won't regret it and will wonder afterwards why you hesitated! I've been on a few JY hols, all in Europe and always had a good time. Europe is a good place to start, not too far, and who knows the Long Haul could be next for you!

Take care and have fun!

Souxie...

jillian77
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Hello to you both

I did this tour 2 years ago and it is a very nice tour to go on, not to hectic and the scenery is stunning, hotel was a family run hotel, there is NO lift. There is quite a bit of coach time and on one day myself and some other ladies did not do the optional tour that day and we just got the bus to local town which was nice to browse around and eat cake and drink coffee. So if there are any questions regarding this tour or anything else just ask away. I have done 6 JY tours 4 Long haul 2 short haul and am going to Tuscany this week and have New Zealand booked for 2012.

Cindy

Hi Cindy, I'm thinking of booking one of the New Zealand trips for Feb/March 2012. Which one have you booked?

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jillian77

Hello, I have booked for the January 2012, 20 days with stop off on way out to Hong Kong. This sure is a action packed holiday, I have done JY USA tours where you are in lots of hotels and moving around, they are very hectic but you get to see so much of a country. I have travelled to Australia so I know what a LONG!!!! journey it will be. It will be worth it I am sure.

Cindy