GinaRosa
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and am thinking of booking Lake Garda in Sept, could anyone on here recommend this trip, also, is anyone thinking of going as well.

I always used to travel on my own before I got married, have now been divorced for over a year and want to start travelling again, so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Jools
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gina

A friend and I are doing this tour on the 13th September. We booked it on Monday when there were only 6 places left!! The one before that was already fully booked.

I hope you manage to get it booked.

Jools[/size][/font]

Jools
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gina

You may get this message twice as the website has changed since I last used it and I am having problems with it.

A friend and I are booked on the Lake Garda tour for the 13th September. We booked on Monday and were told at that time that there were only 6 places left!!

Hope to see you.

Jools

DavidA
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've booked it for the 13 September. I haven't been on one of these holidays before so I am not sure what to expect but it sounds great. I booked the Cliffhanger Lunch and the Gardens of Sigurta as well. In for a penny in for a pound.
hazelnut569
(Member)
Hi Gina

I am also a first timer and am booked on 25 September. Really looking forward to it!

Haze