Nickf
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone

I have taken the plunge & booked my first JY holiday, I go on the 6th March, can't wait, although a little apprehensive.

Is anyone going on this date?

Always wanted to go to China, so if nothing else it will be a fantatic experience.

Nick

First time single holiday maker

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Nick,

I am doing the Wonder of China trip on the 15th March.

I have looked at the posts by others who have done this trip - they all say it is amazing. I know the weather in March will be the same as here although it was -4C in Beijing this week!

I too am really looking forward to it now. It seems that you have made a good choice for your first JY trip. Have a great time and enjoy!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Nickf
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LovelyLesley1' wrote:

Hi Nick,

I have looked at the posts by others who have done this trip - they all say it is amazing. I know the weather in March will be the same as here although it was -4C in Beijing this week!

I too am really looking forward to it now. It seems that you have made a good choice for your first JY trip. Have a great time and enjoy!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Hi Lesley

Yes maybe a little cold in March, still I am sure you will enjoy.

I made a mistake I should have put the 6th Sept, must be my age, haha

I hope this will be my first trip of many.:thumbup:

Best wishes.

Nick

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Nick,

No worries. Might have been a 'senior moment'.....

I suppose I could let you know how I got on after the event. I have been reading some of the comments on the China trip - all positive.

I have been told I can text photos of the Great Wall back home and that in itself has to be a 'first' in my book. Time is getting nearer now - so I wait with anticipation.

Hope we both enjoy China! And I hope this is the first of many, many enjoyable trips with JY for you.

I have to say, you chose an interesting one for your first JY trip. If you have the wanderlust like me, I can recommend the Moscow & St. Peterburg trip - amazing!

So many choices, not enough time!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

PS don't let the angel fool you - this woman knows how to party!

martingreening17@tiscali.co.uk
(Member)
'Nickf' wrote:

'LovelyLesley1' wrote:

Hi Nick,

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Hi Lesley

Yes maybe a little cold in March, still I am sure you will enjoy.

I made a mistake I should have put the 6th Sept, must be my age, haha

I hope this will be my first trip of many.:thumbup:

Best wishes.

Nick

martingreening17@tiscali.co.uk
(Member)
Hi , Went on this tour in January my first too, Had a great time although then it was ding ding dong = very very cold . The wall was fab experiance ,leave enough space in your luggage shopping becomes infectious especially in the silk factory. Have fun you will enjoy despite the early morning starts. The tour leader is great full of information of all types!!!!

Martin