Philo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I am a new member and thinking of booking the Discover Mallorca holiday.

Please can you tell me if Just You guests eat together at an arranged table or tables in the hotel.

Thanks

Mary

julian888
(Member)
Hi Philo,

Based on the trips I've done. For evening meals the hotel restaurants had large tables set out for the JY group. Each table took about 8 to 10 people. The meal times were fixed so we all ate at the same time. There were no set places so everyone just sat at whatever table they liked.

On one trip I took the hotel had a seperate breakfast room which had smaller table settings but again you just sat where you wanted.

Julian

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mary,

I'm actually booked on this holiday in April.

As for your question I would expect JY to have so many tables pre-booked as this was the case on the last holiday I did (treasures of Andalucia). There was a few tables that sat 8 to 10 people designated to us all week for breakfast and dinner and we all tended to move around sitting with different people from the same trip (its a good way to break the ice).

Mick

Philo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Many Thanks for your replies.

It all sounds good, so I am seriously considering taking the plunge and booking the Mallorca holiday for September.

Mary

Philo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Many Thanks for your replies.

I am now almost certainly thinking of taking the plunge and booking Mallorca for September.

Mary