Itchyfeet22
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone,

Just looked at the site for the first time tonight and it looks like a good solution to going on holiday with-out the threat of it being a dating site.

There seems to be many of you who have used JY and it all seems very encouraging.

I was looking at a City break to Florence to start off with, just to get a taster. Can anyone tell me the standard of Hotel you're booked into.

Also, I'm guessing, the choice of destination and carriers available determines which airport for departure. All I can see from the list is 'the' Londons, Brum, Bristol and Manch.

Thank you in anticipation of any responses.

Happy Holidays

Itchyfeet

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Itchyfeet

Welcome, I have not been on the Florence tour I did go to Tuscany, hotels are normally of a good standard! they are always clean and comfy. I have only ever flown from LGW or LHR my choice. I think Julia has answered you more in details on your other posting.

very safe way to travel, great way to meet new friends, and to see the world.

I have travelled near and far, so if I can help with anything just ask.

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
The Florence city tour is a new one Itchyfeet and welcome by the way.:thumbup:

I loved what I saw of Florence last year on the Tuscany trip. I seem to remember our lovely tour guide Jonathan 🙂 mentioning the hotel that JY would be using and that it was right by the big museums so you would be very central.