PatO
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would like to hear from anybody else going on this holiday. Pat.
Kathys
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pat

I'm thinking of booking this trip later in the year so will be interested to hear your thoughts on it. Enjoy your holiday!

Kathy

PatO
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Kathys

Thanks, shame you`re not going on his one, I will post a message to let you know what it`s like.

PatO

MrsK
  • (Member)
(Member)
'PatO' wrote:

Would like to hear from anybody else going on this holiday. Pat.

Hi Pat! Sheila - from Douro River Cruise - here! I hope you are well - it seems a long while since last August, doesn't it? I looked up "Apulia" as I am thinking of taking that trip this year, and saw your message. Sadly, I won't be able to make it in April and will have to wait until a bit later in the year, so we won't be able to meet up then. Will be very interested to hear from you how it goes, though.

PS: I have a nice photo of you and Liz on our last night on the ship. Wasn't that a great holiday?

PatO
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there Sheila.

Nice to hear from you, and yes the Douro Cruise was a great holiday, real good group of people too. Shame you can`t make this holiday in April but as I`ve promised susieq06 and now you I will post a message when I return to let you know about it. Until then take care and see you sometime maybe? Pat.

PatO
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again made a mistake on last message not susieq06 should be Kathy that is interested in Apulia. PatO