Jonsey
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

My tickets arrived this morning. Im so excited cant wait, see you in Gatwick.

Laura

Bridgetw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have my tickets too and yes also very excited too dreaming of Antigua Looking forward to meeting you I arrive at Gatwick at 15.50 providing no delays will get my stuff and head to the Mecure Hotel, will ask reception to let you know . Not long now

Bridget

Jonsey
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

I rang the hotel in Gatwick today to check if we had to pre book the transfer from the airport, we dont. Only to be told they didnt have me booked in,I called travel extras who then had to send the booking form to the hotel. At least im booked in now but I don't known if you want to ring and check your booking?

Im not checking my luggage straight through to Antigua are you? I feel safer taking it to the hotel and re checking it in.

Any way see you next week

Laura

Bridgetw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Laura

Just checked with Mecure and yes they are expecting me . I too am collecting my luggage and re checking in just feel safer doing that We can check in together on Weds morning . Now have to organise my self and pack and ensure I don't exceed the limit as only allowed 20kg on the Newcastle flight . Very excited and a little nervous See you soon

Bridget