Bridgetw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

This is my first JY holiday would be great to know who else is going.

I plan to stay at Gatwick the night before as I live in the North of England

Best wishes

Bridget

Laura
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

Im booked onto this holiday and like you this is my first JY holliday. Im also flying to Gatwick the day before the holiday as I live in the Northwest.

Laura

Jonesy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Is anyone else booked on this holiday or has anyone been on this hioliday and can given us any information about the resort.

Thanks

Laura

Bridgetw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Luara

Have you booked a hotel at Gatwick? I am flying down from Newcastle on 6th Oct but still need to sort hotel at Gatwick . Would be good if we could meet on 6th . Let me know if you would like to meet and book in same hotel . Only 2 months now to go .

Best wishes

Bridget

Jonesy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

It would be great if we could meet up on the 6th. I have already booked my hotel through holiday extras JY will give you the number, the hotel is called Mercure London Gatwick. There is a transfer service from the hotel every 15 mins (it takes about 8 mins). Aparently there is 10 of us going on the holiday at the moment. Dont know about you but i cant wait!

Bridgetw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Laura

I will see if I can get booked at the same hotel . Yes I too am excited less than two months to go . Looking forward to fun, relaxtaion and meeting new folk . I chose this holioday as have always wanted to visit a carribean island and the dates fit.

Best wishes

Bridget

Bridgetw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Luara what time are you flying down to Gatwick on 6th Oct . I get to Gatwick about 4pm
Jonesy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

I arrive at Gatwick about one, I know its early but its the only flight I could get. Have you booked your hotel yet?

Laura

Jonesy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

I arrive at Gatwick about one, I know its early but its the only flight I could get. Have you booked your hotel yet?

Laura

Bridgetw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Laura

I plan to book this weekend still waiting for written confirmation from just you re my flights to Gatwick have verbal and they say its in the post but that was over a week ago so rang again and they are re sending . Have the extras number . As soon as booked will let you know and hopefully we can meet up . I assume you are Laura Jones . Really looking forward to some sun seems to have vanished from here

Bridgetw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Luara

I have booked through extras today and will be at the same hotel as you , so hopefully we can meet up on the 6th

B

Jonesy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

Glad you got in the same hotel,it will be nice to meet up. It would be nice if we could travel to the airport together. Like you I can't wait tomsee some sun again (Sun - that is the big yellow thing in the sky isnt it, its been that long since ive seen it im not sure what it looks like).

Nearly forgot yes that is my name. Talk to you soon.

Laura

Bridgetw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Yes would be good to travel to airport together on 7th . Would also be good to meet on 6th . Sun yes I too am dreaming of warmth and tranquilty . My full name is Bridget Workman and I'm 48yrs young.
Jonesy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yes it would be good if we could meet up for a drink or something to eat. By the way im the same age as you.
Bridgetw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Yes definately up for meeting on 6th for both food and drink . I 'll ask reception to let you know when I arrive . Been looking at hotel website and starting to get excited, soon be starting my countdown chart .

Bridget

Jonsey
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

Have you started your conundown yet? Im starting to get excited now, can't wait. Are you still up for a meal and drink at the hotel in Gatwick?

Laura

Bridgetw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Laura

Yes counting down and looking forward to meeting you at Gatwick on the 6th and Yes definately up for a meal and a drink its the start of our holiday .

Roll on Oct 6th

Bridget

Jonsey
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

As you say roll on the 6th October. Cant wait for the tickets to arrive.

Laura

Jonsey
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

Forgot to ask are you taking Caribbena Dollars or US Dollars or a mixture of both.

Laura

Bridgetw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Laura

Am going to take US $ . Just rang Just You tickets should be sent out in the next day or so . Apparently there are 16 of us going . Two weeks today we should be be enjoying a drink at Gatwick to start the holiday , really getting excited now and looking forward to meeting you

Antigua here we come

Bridget