Chantale
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone going to the above and flying from Birmingham? This will be my 3rd trip with JY.
deewhite02
(Member)
Hi Chantelle.Im Denise.Im also flying from Birmingham and this is my first JY holiday.Im excited and nervous at the same time.Perhaps we could meet at the airport??
Chantale
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Denise

Nice to hear from you, I was beginning to think I would be the only one flying from Birmingham, it would be really good to meet you at the airport. So looking forward to the holiday, just a couple more weeks!

deewhite02
(Member)
Hi Chantale.Thats great.I havent had my final instructions yet but are thinking we will fly from terminal 2 as its a fly be flight.Will leave a message when we find out for sure.Im 54 by the way.Never been on holiday on my own before but everyone seems to get on and mix well regardless.Do you live locally?
Chantale
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Denise

I’m sure you will really enjoy yourself, most people will be in the same boat. I’m 32 from Milton Keynes and think this is a great way to travel and meet people.

deewhite02
(Member)
Hi Chantale,looks like were flying from terminal 2.Do you fancy meeting in the coffee shop before check in.I will be there approx 7.30
Chantale
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Denise, sure we can meet up for coffee hopefully before check in, otherwise I will see you in departures and grab a coffee then (I will wear my pale blue fleece, so you can recognise me).
deewhite02
(Member)
Hi Chantale, I will wear a grey cardi and have the just you tag on my flight bag.All excited now, cant wait.