stevmag
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well I've paid. Beginning to collect Canadian Dollars as the exchange rate seems to be going haywire. There's at least 18 of us going apparently so where are you all. I am begining to get 'slightly' nervous but I'm sure that will pass. No lounge at the airport so we'll have to 'commandeer' a seat for us all to share.

Steve

Sheila-F
(Member)
Hi Steve, I'm booked on this holiday. Only a few weeks away now and I'm getting very excited. Looking forward to seeing all that spectacular scenery. Shame about the lounge not being available at Heathrow. This is my 3rd trip with Just You so I know there will be someone at the airport to sort us out. I'm travelling from Derby on the train. Not sure if this is the best way to get to Heathrow as I'm not looking forward to jostling on the tube with my luggage! I got the tickets cheap but am wondering now whether I should have booked the National coach.
stevmag
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sheila. My second trip with J Y. Went to Amrica's Parks and Canyons last year. I am travelling down from Birmingham by coach. Did something stupid (but then thats me), I booked early because I could get fares cheap then found I'd booked for the wrong day. Cost me even more to get dates changed. My fault for not checking first. Really looking forward to this trip. Been to Toronto twice before but never over to the other side of Canada. Vancouver looked great on the T.V. See you on the 28th.

Steve

pixie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi steve i am flying from manchester first time and am looking forward to the trip and making new friends, anyone else flying from manchester.

Katy