Sheila-F
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, anyone else out there booked on this holiday? The itinerary looks fantastic and I can't wait! It's not long now to April and it would be nice to get to know fellow travellers.
pixie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi shelia

I am on that trip flying down from manchester to meet up with just you, first time for me

so excited carn't wait.

Kath

stevmag
(Member)
Hi Both

Just to let you know I'm going as well. Coming down from Birmingham. Thought it would be nice to see the mountains and snow amongst other things, but I'm beginning to go off the snow thing!!See you in 3 months.

Steve

Sheila-F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Kath

This will be my 3rd holiday with Just You. I went to Italy in 2007 and China last year. You are probably a little nervous (I was each time) but once you get to the airport and meet up with fellow travellers you'll wonder why you ever felt like that. I met some lovely people on these holidays and I'm still in contact with a couple of them. One of them, a lady I met on the Italy holiday, is booked on this trip as well. I know you will have a wonderful time and I look forward to meeting you.

Sheila

Sheila

Sheila-F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Steve

I'm travelling down to Heathrow from Derby. I think I'm going to drive down and park in the long stay car park as the National coaches from Derby take an eternity to get to Heathrow. I look forward to meeting you in April.

Sheila

janicek
(Member)
Hi All,

I did this trip in 2008 with the Alaskan Cruise add on. You will love every moment, the scenery is picture postcard perfect so cameras at the ready and Bon Voyage!

Janice

stevmag
(Member)
Hi Again,

Just checking paperwork and discovered I've got to pay for this holiday in 3 weeks. The way time flies that's about the day

after tomorrow I'm sure. Anybody else going. Canada is great this time of the year I'm told.

Steve