BarbyM
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have only seen one other posting apart from my own for this holiday, I cannot believe that there will be only two people going.
ChrissieG
(Member)
Hello BarbyM, I too am on the 16 Sept trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. This is my first Just You holiday although I've been on a couple of trips on my own over the last couple of years. I shall be at the get together at the Comfort Inn on the 15th and look forward to meeting my fellow travellers. At least we know there will be at least two of us!! I'm particularly looking forward to visiting Vienna and hoping to hear some good music whilst there.
BarbyM
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi ChrissieG, Nice to hear from you. This is my first Just You holiday too. I will not be staying at the hotel on 15th as I will be working that day and do not fancy dragging my suitcase into work so I will be going straight to the airport from home - I am flying from Gatwick - so no sleep for me that night. I went on my first single holiday last year with another company, company not to be recommended. I am really looking forward to the holiday and meeting everyone.

Kind regards

BarbyM

margaret c
(Member)
Hello Chrissie and Barby, perhaps everyone else is a seasoned traveller with Just You. I'm really hoping that someone else is also travelling from Heathrow.

This will be my 2nd trip with Just You, the 1st being to Aus. a couple of years ago. I really enjoyed it as it was a good friendly group.

see you soon, regards Margaret c