pamella
(Member)
Hi Lesley, how are you doing?poor you.I hope you get home soon.I must admit I have been watching the news with extra interest because of our trip to Japan.Fingers crossed that the Vulcano has settled down. I'm certainly on count down now- still can't believe in a couple of weeks we will be in Japan. Pam
pamella
(Member)
Hello Lesley& Pat , Not long now! -do you fancy meeting up before we go into the airport lounge?

Pam

lesley ann
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pam & Pat.pleased to say we got back from New York on Sunday,but we had a fab time & enjoyed the extra 5 days.Well cant believe we are off in 2 weeks.I dont mind meeting up before we book in but dont quite know where.Do we know the departure terminal?
pamella
(Member)
Hi Lesley & Pat, I believe its Terminal 3. I thought we could meet @the Japan airlines check in area unless you have any other suggestions.

Lesley ,pleased you got ok back ok & enjoyed your trip to New York and look forward to hearing all about it.

Pam

lesley ann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pam & Pat.Sounds O K to me.Shall we exchange mobile numbers to make it easier to arrange?If so we have to do this thru Olly.I recieved my travel details today .So it feels real now.Oh heck !!!!!!!!! Only joking.I know it will be great.Regards Lesley
pamella
(Member)
Hi Lesley& Pat, Its starting to becoming real now .I went shopping yesterday and brought a couple of things that were on my holiday list. Great idea to swap moblie numbers and we can chat more then.I'm really getting excited!!!

Pam

lesley ann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Pam &Pat.Have just asked Olly to pass on my mobile number to you if you request it.Well its another wet bank holiday sunday.We are off to a wedding this p m so hope it dries up.Not long before we meet up now. Do you feel exited but anxious like me ? See you soon, Lesley
ejb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Japan travellers, my name is Elaine and this is my first Just You holiday booked, I am a bit nervous but look forward to meeting you all, not long now.
lesley ann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Elaine,nice to hear from you.Will look forward to meeting up next week at the airport.Regards Lesley
pamella
(Member)
Hello Elaine,This is my second trip with justyou. Every body is in the boat - you will be fine! Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the group.

Pam

pamella
(Member)
Hello Elaine,This is my second trip with justyou. Every body is in the boat - you will be fine! Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the group.

Pam

ejb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello again, thanks for the welcome, I shall look forward to seeing you all at heathrow very soon, regards Elaine
PatH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pam & Lesley Ann That sounds a good idea meeting at check-in. The only problem is my flight from Manchester arrives at 4.30pm and then I have to traverse from term 5 to term 3 I dont want to keep everyone hanging around. how do we swap mon numbers ? Hello to Elaine this is also my first Just You holiday. I only hope I don't spend the week wondering round Heathrow. Looking forward to speaking & meeting everyone.

Pat