SusanWoolley
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi I have booked to go on the Thailand trip this September it is my first time going solo and although pretty nervous looking forward to it. Anyone else going x
Karen S
(Newbie)
I'm just back from there, and it was amazing. First time with this company but not the first time solo travelling. Don't worry. Everyone is in the same boat, so you'll soon find like-minded people to make you feel welcome. Met some wonderful people who I will definitely keep in touch with. Enjoy your trip.
Pete124
(Member)
You'll have a simply incredible time! Nothing to worry about at all, I felt exactly the same but was soon put at ease with the legendary travel companions in our group. Our tour guide Aek was very knowledgeable, nothing was too much effort for him and I was honoured he was showing us around his beautiful country. I'm really miss the sun and everyone from our group! Have a fantastic time 
Karen Hayward
(Newbie)
Hi Susan Im going on this Holiday in September.

Ive been on loads of holidays with Just you and you will have a fabulous time 🙂

Danielchopra
(Newbie)
My name is daniel and i am going to thailand in febraury 2024,any advice
SusanWoolley
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Karen Hayward it will be lovely to meet you x
igosolo
(Newbie)
Nervousness is a natural part of trying something new. Once you arrive in Thailand and start immersing yourself in the beauty of the country, you're likely to feel more at ease. Enjoy every moment of your solo adventure and savor the incredible memories you'll create. 🙂
Karen Hayward
(Newbie)
Hi Susan it will be lovely to meet you as well, we could either meet up at the check in or in the executive lounge? 😀 
SusanWoolley
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
That will be great x looking forward to it x
Karen Hayward
(Newbie)
Hi Susan see you on Sunday 24th 😀x
igosolo
(Newbie)
Enjoy your travel! 
justdavid_
(Newbie)
Wow! Don't worry too much, Just Don't forget the Do's and Don't's of the country you are travelling with. I hope you have fun in your first solo trip!
CJWilliams
(Newbie)
Hi Karen

Is it tomorrow that you fly from London to Thailand?    If so, I do too!   I'm actually travelling from Manchester so I am flying to London at 5pm today (Sat 23rd Sep) I would be lovely to meet up if possible?    I will message also message Susan as it looks as though you guys have already made contact.   

justdavid_
(Newbie)
That's good to hear! I hope you enjoy your travel in Thailand. Where is your next destination after thailand?