• (Guest) (Topic Starter)
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
Hi JY,

I was just wondering if JY are planning any NEW holidays to tempt us in. There's a whole world out there ...

I recall back in 2019 an announcement of 8 or 9 new additions, including the fabulous Uganda one. Maybe it's me, but there seems to have been very little in the way of new trips added since. Quite the opposite in fact. Your product needs to evolve otherwise customers may start drifting away. Just curious ..🙂

Regards,

Roger

Just You
(Administration)
Dear Roger,

Thanks so much for your message, and what a great topic to post!

We are currently working on some updates, so please do bear with us and stay tuned in the next 8 weeks... unfortunately we cannot say more than that right now in case anything shoudl change, but please do follow us on social media and we will share on the community too as soon as we have an update for you all.

Thanks for supporting Just You and choosing us for your solo holidays.

Best wishes

Just You Marketing Team

RogerT
(Member)
Delighted to hear something 'is in the works'.

I look forward to some, hopefully, exciting news in the next couple of months 🙂

regards,

Roger

SkyRokker
(Newbie)
I too am waiting for some new tours to be offered as there is not much to tempt me at the moment though I have booked Spirit of India with Amritsar Add on for December next year.  I wonder if JY will be offering Winter Rockies again or not?!
Kind regards

Jaya

Kay Brown
(Member)
I am looking for more UK based trips.  The only ones at the moment are walking ones which are not suitable for me.  Have done many Just You trips abroad,  every one has been great but I wish to see more of the UK now.