watsonp
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
l was hoping to book for Malta but have a question after reading a recent review by a returned customer. how big will the group be and is the hotel Santana the same one used at christmas with the poor rebuews?
Just You
(Administration)
Hi there, thanks for your question about Historical Malta - Palaces, Folklore & WWII. The maximum group size is 35 and the Hotel Santa will be the accommodation for 2023 departures. 

Thanks,

JY Community Team

BobG
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
Hi I'm not sure whose review you read, but I was there in November and posted a review.  The group was 25, a nice size and we all got on extremely well with no cliques at all.  This made it very easy to find a variety of people to go to dinner with on those evenings when it wasn't included.  Our wonderful TM Sue McCullough suggested places for us to eat and they were all very good.  Regarding the hotel, the rooms were a bit on the small side, especially the bathroom but adequate.  Food at breakfast and for the included dinners was excellent.  Free wine and beer on tap!!  It certainly wasn't near the top of the list of best hotels I've stayed in, but it wasn't on the worst list either.  If you do the optional trips you won't be spending much time there anyhow.  Hope this helps!  Any specific question you have, I'll do my best to answer them.