Vickie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, 

Happy new brochure day! Our brand new January brochures will be landing on your doorsteps from today - we hope you enjoy! 

We've also got some great book early offers - free visas and a free visa service on all holidays that require one, and local and connecting flights from just £99 per person ::)

Enjoy perusing and let us know where you're planning to travel with us next! 

Thanks,

Vickie

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Vickie, Looking forward to the new brochure dropping through my letterbox, thanks Sue
intrepid traveller
(Member)
Hooray,  I had been wondering when it would arrive.   Looking forward to exploring the pages.  

Thank you in anticipation.

Travellite
(Member)
Great to hear the plonk of the brochure through the letterbox today.    I have a dental hygienist appointment this afternoon, so will open it after that as my alternative reward to chocolate.  Happy New Year!  Travellite.
evelynn
(Member)
I have received the new brochure today..

I am disappointed it only has long haul holidays in it and says on page 5 to see European holidays check the website or contact your travel agent!

Eve

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hello Vickie

I've received my brochure. Worldwide holidays only, none for Europe. Is there to be a separate one?

Regards

Sylvia

sjm533
(Member)
Mine has just arrived, postie was early for once, and judging by the weight of it I bet he was glad to get rid of it.  Chores first, then reading........
jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well it is sort of Happy New brochure Day  :s as I have only received the Europe collection.  Hopefully another package is on it's way?

Regards

1981Kedi
(Member)
'jonah' wrote:

Well it is sort of Happy New brochure Day  :s as I have only received the Europe collection.  Hopefully another package is on it's way?

Interesting - as I only received a Worldwide collection - nothing for Europe? 

I am also wondering what happened to something I attempted to post on the forum a few days ago - seems to have been overlooked by the moderators?

However -  "Happy travels" to all in 2019!!!

sjm533
(Member)
'1981Kedi' wrote:

'jonah' wrote:

Interesting - as I only received a Worldwide collection - nothing for Europe? 

I am also wondering what happened to something I attempted to post on the forum a few days ago - seems to have been overlooked by the moderators?

However -  "Happy travels" to all in 2019!!!

I received the Europe brochure.

Sylvia

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rose,

Of course, no problem at all. I have requested a Europe brochure for you and I have passed on your suggestion for the brochures 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

vickimac
(Member)
Hi. I've received only the worldwide brochure despite doing a holiday in Europe last year.

I can't see the logic in restricting us to one brochure. I first started doing long haul holidays by spotting a holiday I liked in the brochure. That wouldn't happen with the current system so potentially J Y will loose custom.

I've now ordered a European brochure online and am hoping it arrives soon.

I hope this system will be reviewed before the next brochure launch. Vicki

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vicki,

Thank you for your feedback on the brochures, it will all be taken into account and reviewed for next time.

Many thanks,

Vickie

wharole
(Member)
I agree with comments made and have also ordered online the brochure for Europe and waiting for delivery.  However, much easier if all in one brochure.  Please can all holidays go into one brochure with new ones being highlighted.  Sometimes just flicking through gives you an idea for the future. Thank you.
SallyMB
(Member)
18th January - i havent received any brochures so I guess I dont fit into JY’s new system of allocating either European or Worldwide brochures! N.B I took my first European holiday last year and have 1 booked for this
angela rose
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

I haven't received my brochures yet.

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sally,

Sorry to hear that. I will look into why this has happened and also request both brochures to be sent to you.

Thanks,

Vickie

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Angela,

Thank you for letting me know, I will look into this and request both brochures are sent to you.

Thanks,

Vickie

angela rose
(Member)
AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
I haven't received any of the brochures yet Alan