Olly
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all!

I'd like to thank everyone who has posted messages this year and helped make the Community such a useful and fun place to visit.

And a special thank you goes to everyone who has taken the time to share their experiences and reassure people who are considering taking a single holiday for the first time. It can be a big step to make, so your kind words are very much appreciated by them and by all of us here at Just You.

We've also created a Christmas e-card for you all to enjoy. To shake your snow globe and see what is revealed, click here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/christmas-card/ 

Festive regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Olly and Co,

A Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year to you all.

Thank you for being at the end of the line when anybody needs help with thing's..and the prompt replies.

Cindy

martin whitehead
(Member)
Happy Xmas and a happy new year to you all
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you all
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Olly & everyone at Just You

Also to everyone who has used the Community site - I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & a happy New Year.

I hope to meet a few of you at some time in the future, particularly those taking their first trip.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly,

many thanks for your patience, good humour and helpfulness throughout the year. Wishing you and all the JY staff a very merry Christmas and all good things for the year ahead.

Bob

Julie White
(Member)
Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great time x