Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

We've recently had both travellers and Tour Managers sending in photos for us to share on Facebook. First of all, thank you - it's great to see so many snaps and the team are working on getting these created into albums for everyone to enjoy.

In the meantime, in case you haven't visited our facebook page recently, here are a few albums to whet your appetite.

Community Member JoyElizabeth shared photos from her Spirit of India tour earlier this year:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152653151891869.1073741847.10432706868&type=3 

Tour Manager James Conkle posted photos from his group's time on Route 66:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152781550816869.1073741850.10432706868&type=3 

And finally Steve Taylor, Just You Tour Manager, shared some photos of his group in Vietnam and Cambodia:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152856434411869.1073741851.10432706868&type=3 

If you've got one or two pictures (or a whole album!) that you'd like to share with us from your recent holiday, please let us know!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
Are my Costa de la Luz ones up yet?
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Some amazing photos, I loved the one I guess is taken at John Hancock Tower in Chicago. We shall be there next month so looking forward to taking this photo, my eldest daughter hates heights :P

Jan

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Julie,

Thanks for sharing - I love looking at other peoples pictures. JoyElizabeths are photos are amazing and have really made me want to go to India, which is a country I've always kind of dismissed.... the problem I have is I don't have enough holiday or money to fit in everything I want to do... I may have to ban myself from this site!!!

Kind Regards

Kerry

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Bosuncat

Not yet, they are on the "to do" list! I will post a link as soon as they are posted.

Jan

When you return, if you have any photos you'd like to share with us, we'd love to see them - I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kerry

Please don't ban yourself from this site, we'd miss you!

Kindest regards,

Julia

JoyElizabeth
(Member)
'Kezzer46' wrote:

Hi Julie,

Thanks for sharing - I love looking at other peoples pictures. JoyElizabeths are photos are amazing and have really made me want to go to India, which is a country I've always kind of dismissed.... the problem I have is I don't have enough holiday or money to fit in everything I want to do... I may have to ban myself from this site!!!

Kind Regards

Kerry

Thank you Kerry...that is really kind of you. 😃 it really was an amazing holiday so do think about it. I recommend retirement...I've got plenty of time to go on holiday now!!! Hope I can get some good pictures in Vietnam and Cambodia at Christmas!

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello All,

Just shown Sarah the photo in question in Chicago. She looked faint :P

One comment said was it the Sears Wills Tower ? as I know we are going to the John Hancock Tower for breakfast and I would like to take this picture and the view :huh:

Yes I will share my photos on my return.

Jan

Mick W
(Member)
'janib' wrote:

Hello All,

Just shown Sarah the photo in question in Chicago. She looked faint :P

One comment said was it the Sears Wills Tower ? as I know we are going to the John Hancock Tower for breakfast and I would like to take this picture and the view :huh:

Yes I will share my photos on my return.

Jan

Jan,

Thats definately the Hancock tower its a new thing fitted this year called Tilt (or something like that). Was an article about it in one of the sunday newspapers a few months back, the window apparently goes forward while you on it. Not seen it for real but got to have a go, think its a exta charge.

Willis/sears tower is the tallest in Chicago and does have a glass ledge (been on it) but take it from me the Hancock is the best views by far, its nearer the lake and a cracking view is north where you can see the beaches along Lincoln Park.

Mick

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Most definitely paying the extra to go on the Tilt, if only to see my daughters' face. When I took her up the CN Tower, I had to lead her into the lift and then coming down, forget it :P

Jan

Bosuncat
(Member)
Still no sign of mine being up. Sigh.
Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good things come to those who wait...

Please see below for a selection of Bosuncat's photos of her recent Costa de La Luz trip. Thank you for sharing these with us!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152940928266869.1073741856.10432706868&type=1 

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy (and others who have sent in their pictures)

At the moment we do have a little bit of a back-log in terms of getting photos on our Facebook page – I appreciate it is frustrating…. But there is a very good reason.

I can’t give too much away – my hands are tied and my lips sealed, but let’s just say it’s not the only the holiday creators who have been busy for the last couple of months 😉 … All will be revealed soon.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sounds intriguing Julia, can't wait to see what's in the pipeline!!

All the best,

Bob

Bosuncat
(Member)
Mr Debil is up in Seville! My new boyfriend! :thumbup:

Thanks Julia!

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
JULIA

OOOOOOOOO I like a mystery!☺️

Cindy

Kezzer46
(Member)
oh I hate surprises... tell me now.. 🙂
mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I have some photos from my recent October trip to China which you may like to see. How do I send the pictures to you? Should I send them via this forum or directly to you via e-mail.

Many thanks

Mike

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mike,

We'd love to see those and share them on the Facebook page if that's OK?

If you send them to community@justyou.co.uk, the guys on the social media team will be able to pick these up. We do have a limit on the size of email we can receive so it may be that you can only send a few pictures at a time depending on the file size (sorry).

Thank you in advance

Julia

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I had wondered why my photos hadnt been put up!

Waiting with anticipation.

Mark