mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I've sent you 33 photos from the Inspirational China tour of 8th-24th October.....3 photos are attached to each of 11 e-mails. They were sent successfully from my side, so I hope they reach you OK.

Cheers

Mike

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Hi Julia,

I had wondered why my photos hadnt been put up!

Waiting with anticipation.

Mark

Hi Mark, we're hoping to catch up soon with sharing some of the excellent photos and albums we've been sent by Just You travellers recently - apologies for the delay.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'mikew' wrote:

Hi Julia,

I've sent you 33 photos from the Inspirational China tour of 8th-24th October.....3 photos are attached to each of 11 e-mails. They were sent successfully from my side, so I hope they reach you OK.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike, thank you very much for sending the photos. All 33 received OK. We'll compile them into an album on Facebook as soon as we can and post a link to it here on the Community when they're up.

Thanks,

Tim

burnt out bedouin
(Member)
why don't you have a photo competition with something like capturing the just you spirit?

what is that anyway?

sounds like a new thread

JY Will
(Member)
'burnt wrote:

why don't you have a photo competition with something like capturing the just you spirit?

what is that anyway?

sounds like a new thread

That's a fantastic idea! I love it. I bet Jules will too and she will know how to make it happen!

Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I think it's a great idea, something I've always wanted to do.

I'll whisper in a few people's ear to see what we can do....

Julia