JY Will
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well, we have almost finished our research into new holidays for the September brochure. And as ever, I want to give our Community the first sneaky peaks at what we have.

We have a new range of holidays to join City, Tour, Explore, Escape and Festive - any ideas what it may be?

We also have a host of new holidays in the existing ranges as well. Mostly European this time around, but a few further afield as well!

Stay tuned to this thread for some pics!

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Will

Your such a tease!!!!! A new range well I have no idea, when you have such a variety already. Will be interesting to see what's going to be on offer!

Cindy

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
You do like to keep us all on tenterhooks, don't you Will!

One thing I noticed when reading the latest brochure was that the Italian Riviera holiday, which I have had bookmarked for a long time, seems to have disappeared in 2015 even though it is still shown as having flights from Birmingham next year. I do hope you haven't got rid of it - I'd love to do it (I've done most of Italy now) but had already chosen both my holidays for this year ages ago. Any hope?

Ann

Bosuncat
(Member)
'JY wrote:

Well, we have almost finished our research into new holidays for the September brochure. And as ever, I want to give our Community the first sneaky peaks at what we have.

We have a new range of holidays to join City, Tour, Explore, Escape and Festive - any ideas what it may be?

We also have a host of new holidays in the existing ranges as well. Mostly European this time around, but a few further afield as well!

Romania? Montenegro?

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
No, no, no, no!! Just when I thought I had next year sorted, you throw another spanner in the works!! I need to win the lottery and retire (very) early to fit them all in. Stop doing so many fantastic holidays!
Gwyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
As usual, I hope some will be accessible to teachers! Hoping for a Vienna city break in particular....
Roamer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JY wrote:

Rail holidays ?

Pictures NOW please !!

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sounds exciting Will, looking forward to the new brochure already!

Cheers,

Bob

PS Well done on giving us on the Forum a sneak peak!

Julie L
(Member)
'JY wrote:

Come on give us a sneaky preview!

Puer aeternus
(Member)
'JY wrote:

Will, are you bringing back Skiing Holidays for winter 14/15? I need to know as I'm on the verge of going with a rival singles company for a skking break, but would be good it Just You were going to bring them back.

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
did someone mention Montenegro?

UserPostedImage

How about some Macedonia too?

UserPostedImage

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Puer wrote:

'JY wrote:

Will, are you bringing back Skiing Holidays for winter 14/15? I need to know as I'm on the verge of going with a rival singles company for a skking break, but would be good it Just You were going to bring them back.

We aren't looking at skiing just now I'm afraid, not to say we won't in the future of course

janeyalan
(Member)
Wow all sounds very exciting, can't wait to see where the new destinations are.

Jane

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Oh Will, just when I have nearly planned my 2015 holidays. I too will have to win the lottery and take early retirement! If only.....

Regards

Jaya

RosieMo
(Member)
New range - how about:

rail (already mentioned) / cruise

walking

adventure or "active"

and here's a second vote for more in school holidays!

RM

katy1717
(Member)
'JY wrote:

'Puer wrote:

'JY wrote:

We aren't looking at skiing just now I'm afraid, not to say we won't in the future of course

Another vote for skiing holidays, didn't know JY had done them in the past.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Will, I've wanted to go to Montenegro and Croatia for years and have been looking at the Travelsphere tour, so maybe if JY are going to run something similar I might be tempted...

Cheers,

Bob

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RosieMo' wrote:

New range - how about:

rail (already mentioned) / cruise

walking

adventure or "active"

and here's a second vote for more in school holidays!

RM

:thumbup:

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Roll on September, already have Flanders and the Battlefields booked for May, thought of many others, so shall wait and find out where you are going :D

Jan

rogerhale
(Member)
I think it would be a good idea to add Barcelona as a short City Break. I know it is covered in a tour already but it would be good to have a more comprehensive trip staying the city