dmetcalfe63@yahoo.co.uk
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Which are the nearest hotels for Gatwick flights?
AELB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

Welcome to the community!

At Gatwick North Terminal, there's the Premier Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Sofitel or Yotel. All are within walking distance of Departures. In the South Terminal, there's the BLOC or the Hilton. There is a free monorail between the terminals so it doesn't really matter where you stay as they are all close.

There are also a multitude of local B&B's who offer free shuttle services to the airport. Try searching Gatwick on a site like Booking.Com for those options.

All the best

Mandy

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'dmetcalfe63@yahoo.co.uk' wrote:

Hi,

whenever I have an early flight from Gatwick, I always stay at the Springwood Guest House in Horley, it’s an Art Deco B and B but is very clean and the price you pay includes transfers to the airport, it’s about 10 mins drive to airport, it all depends what sort of accommodation you want. Very reasonable prices. Sue

Paul N
(Member)
'suer' wrote:

Hi,

whenever I have an early flight from Gatwick, I always stay at the Springwood Guest House in Horley, it’s an Art Deco B and B but is very clean and the price you pay includes transfers to the airport, it’s about 10 mins drive to airport, it all depends what sort of accommodation you want. Very reasonable prices. Sue

Hi

I've just looked at the website for Springwood and it looks superb. I like the fact they will collect you from Gatwick if you arrive by public transport the day before your flight and if you stay after your return they will do the round trip again and all included in your room charge.  Single room £48-£65 inc breakfast will take some beating. If driving 8 days parking £48. Will certainly put this in the little black book for future reference.

Thanks Sue 

Paul

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Paul N' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Hi,

Hi

I've just looked at the website for Springwood and it looks superb. I like the fact they will collect you from Gatwick if you arrive by public transport the day before your flight and if you stay after your return they will do the round trip again and all included in your room charge.  Single room £48-£65 inc breakfast will take some beating. If driving 8 days parking £48. Will certainly put this in the little black book for future reference.

Thanks Sue 

Paul

Paul, I can highly recommend it, if you book anytime let Sue Dunham the owner know that I recommended them, in fact I’ve a booking there myself in September, glad I could help you.