jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to anyone going to Croatia in the near future - I am going on 15th May from Manchester so look forward to meeting any of the 40!!!! in our group there.

I went to get my currency from Sainsburys yesterday and they couldn't even order me any or say when they would be able to.  I have now ordered from Tesco but just don't leave it too late if you are travelling soon.

Getting excited now.

Bosuncat
(Member)
Good tip Jonah.

I had some left over from last September and have added a birthday gift of some from my brother who is currently there (raining in Dubrovnik by the way, but the long term forecast is a lot better 🙂 ).

I always order from Tesco and have been this morning to order a few more.  I can't get them until Friday, but she didn't mention anything about a shortage. 

Have a great trip.  Look out for the reviews when we get back.

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Don't use up all the sunshine Bosuncat - have a great holiday.
Kezzer46
(Member)
I got mine from the post office without any issues... Maybe it's just Sainsbury's that are having problems getting hold of them. 🙂 Only one week to go for the 1st May trip 🙂
Bosuncat
(Member)
Thank you Jonah, and see you soon Kezzer.  :)

I reckon Julia should come on this one! 😃

ann j
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Thank you Jonah, and see you soon Kezzer.  :)

I reckon Julia should come on this one! :D

I got mine from Ramsden no problem at all, see you all on Sunday    😉

magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

I got mine no bother in Marks and Spencer the other week.

Can't believe 1st May is this Sunday! Looking forward to meeting everyone out there.

Bosuncat
(Member)
Glad everyone has managed to get some!  🙂   See you Sunday ladies. 

I have the webcam on and the sun is shining in Dubrovnik this morning after 2 days of showers and cloud.  😛

Angie 2
(Member)
Hi,

I've ordered mine from Asda to be collected on Thursday. I hope there is no problem.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 15th May.

Angie.

Katiae
(Member)
'jonah' wrote:

Hi to anyone going to Croatia in the near future - I am going on 15th May from Manchester so look forward to meeting any of the 40!!!! in our group there.

I went to get my currency from Sainsburys yesterday and they couldn't even order me any or say when they would be able to.  I have now ordered from Tesco but just don't leave it too late if you are travelling soon.

Getting excited now.

Thanks for the heads up Jonah.  I'm going on the coastal explorer on May 14 so better get my socks on and order some cash!  Have a great holiday!

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Katiae.  Hope you have good hols too.  It seems from the feedback that this may be a Sainsbury issue so hopefully non-one will have a problem.
Bosuncat
(Member)
Off topic.

If anyone is interested  in keeping an eye on the weather in Dubrovnik this is the local live webcam

http://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/hrvatska/dubrovacko-neretvanska/dubrovnik/plaza-banje-beach.html 

Angie 2
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

Thanks for the webcam link. It's great to have live views of where we are going.

Angie

Bosuncat
(Member)
No problem Angie.  I like to search out webcams of where I am going. 🙂
sandybill1946
(Member)
Got mine from the Money Shop, but had to order them. Ordered Tuesday and picked up today Friday with no apparent problems.

Looking forward to it now and hope the weather is better in a couple of weeks. Forecast is better.

Sandra