Marion F
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bob

I got back from the Cambodia and Mekong Delta tour a couple of days ago. As our Tour Manager, Judy Davies (who was brilliant) said, this was a tour not a holiday! I think we all found the schedule quite tiring, but it was necessary in order to fit everything in. I had a wonderful time and wouldn't have missed it for anything. It was fascinating to see such different ways of life. I'd like to thank you very much for all your help and information, which helped me get over my fears for the holiday, and gave me a lot of very practical, useful information. I hope you have a great time on your next JY holiday, which of course you will! I was very impressed with their organisation and we were very well looked after.

Thanks again

Marion

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marion,

I'm delighted that you had a great holiday and that my comments were helpful in some way! Yes all the JY long haul itineraries are pretty hectic, but the upside is that you see so much - and I always reckon that I can catch up on sleep when I get back! My reviews seem to be getting longer with each holiday, but at the same time it's hard to remember everything - and what's important to one person might not be for someone else! Anyhow I hope you are already planning your next holiday. I'm off to Costa Rica and Nicaragua next March, it should be another great JY hol and again different to any other I've done - can't wait!

Take care and keep travelling!

Cheers,

Bob