uniform12
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just recently come back from my first Tour with Just You , completed 5 days in New York

i completely enjoyed it and would recommend this company to everyone , the hotel is a bit small and in my opinion its not big enough for a big group but we all made it work.

the location is great everything is close by , i recommend new York by night add on , with stunning views from the Empire State , also top of the rock is amazing as well , Times square is exactly what you see from the films bright & busy , 

my local guide was amazing she went out of her way to make sure that evweryone was taken care off , i would say the only thing that people might not like is , at our hotel (Springhill Suites) they dont have a bar and we did not get a evening meal into the package , but in truth who wants to be in the hotel when you have a city to explore and different food to try

also alot is said about the age range , well at 34 the only other was 37 evetyone else was older , but they were a good bunch of people but you rather that than have immature people who will spoil it for others , now thats done 

im looking forward to doing Norway in February

andydurrant
(Member)
I stayed at Springhill Suites when I went New York with JY four years ago. I agree re bar/evening meal, you're in the city that never sleeps, you haven't got to go too far to find something to eat or get a drink!
Donna1
(Member)
I stayed in same hotel when I was there 3 years ago and hotel next door (to the left as you look at the front) has a rooftop bar, for info for future travellers.

Donna

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have done many tours to the USA and stayed in numerous hotels along the way, I cannot think of 1 that had evening meal, and Very few if any had bars. It for me that’s half the fun eating out and about. I have now done NY 3 times on different tours and I love it.

CIndy