Donna1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I have just returned from the arizona ranch experience and I had the best holiday ever! It is such a lovely place to stay, the True family who own it couldn't be more welcoming and all the staff are so attentive to your needs and making sure you have a great stay. The horses are so well looked after and are all lovely natured. Our tour group all got on so well and Elizabeth our tour manager was excellent, you couldn't ask for a nicer, more helpful tour manager.

The first night you arrive in the dark and don't really get to see the ranch but when you wake up in the morning and go for your first ride you get your first experience of the tranquility of the place.  There are rides to suit all abilities from those who have never sat on a horse to those who can ride. Some of the mountain rides can leave your heart in your mouth and you think how will we get up/down there but the horses know what their doing and I'm glad I did the rides!

The only downside which we all agreed upon was it would be better if it was longer as you're just getting into it when you have to come home and next year it will be even shorter as the flights aren't direct you'll have to leave first thing Saturday morning missing riding that day whereas for us Elizabeth arranged a late checkout meaning we were riding until just before 12, had a shower and lunch and checked out at 2pm, with the split flights you'll have to leave around 9am missing all riding that day which is putting me off booking it again next year which is a shame as it's a wonderful holiday which I would highly recommend otherwise. 

Donna

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Donna,

I'm glad to hear that you had a fantastic time abroad on your holiday!

In relation to the comment in your last paragraph, we will always aim to improve our tours and we will take on board anything that you say so that we can improve our tours in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Amy