Donna1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

I just thought I would share some news I have found out about an additional extra now available at White Stallion Ranch where you stay for this holiday (I'm an avid follower of their facebook page after my first visit there-well before actually).  They are now offering helicopter tours of the area, this is a new option they have only just started offering this month.  It is something you would have to book through them when you are there and after a fair amount of interest on their facebook page they have given details that there are currently 3 trips available (prices are in dollars) one for 79 per person, one for 116 per person and one for 185 per person ranging from 10 to 25 minutes and flying over different areas.  I think this will be a wonderful addition to the facilities offered and of course it is completely optional and you will still have a wonderful time even if you do not take this option up (I'm going back for my second visit this April and can't wait).  I just thought I would share the news that I have discovered.

I still think this holiday should be for a longer period as the time there just doesn't feel long enough.

And if anybody on here is going in April I look forward to meeting you.

Donna