27pumpkin109
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Recently returned from a very enjoyable holiday, Catalonian Tour 6th June.

Made contact with fellow traveller on Community Site also flying from same airport. It was nice to meet up with someone before arriving at the hotel.

I did not see a Just You rep at departure airport though I believe there was one there just not obvious.

The hotel was very nice, friendly staff, good food with plenty of choice. No tea/coffee making facilities provided in your room. However, you can pay for a tea/coffee tray, 10 Euros if you wish to - well worth it.

There is a very nice beach not too far away and some nice shops in the old town.

The trips out were very good but Barcelona was a long tiring day. However the tour guide was very knowledgeable.

Our rep Lynn was friendly and fun.

On return journey home our rep got off the coach at terminal 1 and we were dropped off quite a way from terminal 3. Luckily there were a few of us and we found our way into the terminal eventually. I would not have wanted to be on my own in that situation.

It was my first holiday with Just You and despite the airport hiccups I will be booking again.