LeeBeford2012
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This is my ever 1st time with Just You Holidays and I am pleased more than satisfied with the way the whole holiday experience went right from booking to finish. I was pleased about the hotel Settebello in Cecina tuscany allstaff were fantastic helpful & warm welcoming. The excursions were great although getting up a bit early to leave for some excursions it was still well worth it. Timings were well spaced out plenty to see and do. Our Tour Rep / Manager Jonathan was outstanding in his performance and knowledgeable, helpful, understanding & a fantastic sense of humour ! He's been the most best tour manager I've seen for a long time. Finally the whole experience was so great that it totally exceeded my expectations & I'm going to book in the next month again on another holiday with Just You. Thanks for a fantastic holiday to the team. 

Yours faithfully

Mr Lee Tolliday from Bedford

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lee

Thanks for taking e time to post a review I am glad you had a great 1st JY tour, I did the highlights of Tuscany a few years ago now and had a great time, Johnathon was the manager then as well..happy travelling on your next tour

Cindy