Gerry133
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello I wondered if anyone is going on the New York trip in March 2017 ? I am new to travelling alone.  Not tried this before. I will be flying from London Heathrow.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Gerry

You need to post this question on the main board, this is the review section..I have done NY twice with JY, amongst a main tours lovely place to visit so much to see and do..

Cindy

Gerry133
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Gerry

You need to post this question on the main board, this is the review section..I have done NY twice with JY, amongst a main tours lovely place to visit so much to see and do..

Cindy

Thank you Cindy - I am new to this Community board.  Will do that. Thanks again for your help. Gerry

(Member)
'Gerry133' wrote:

Hello I wondered if anyone is going on the New York trip in March 2017 ? I am new to travelling alone.  Not tried this before. I will be flying from London Heathrow.

Hi Gerry,

Welcome!

Please note there are currently 5 people booked on this trip, 3 are travelling from London Heathrow.

Hope this information is helpful,

Kindest regards,

Elisa

Gerry133
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

'Gerry133' wrote:

Hi Gerry,

Welcome!

Please note there are currently 5 people booked on this trip, 3 are travelling from London Heathrow.

Kindest regards,

Elisa

Gerry133
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

'Gerry133' wrote:

Hi Gerry,

Welcome!

Kindest regards,

Elisa

Gerry133
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Elisa - thank you for your reply that 5 people have booked on already for the NY March 2017 holiday. How many people can book to go on a tour? I cant book yet and may not be able to till after Christmas. Just wondered how many people are usually travelling on each tour. Thanks Geraldine
Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Geraldine,

The maximum group size for each date is 35 however the number of people actually travelling varies date-on-date.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.